Contact us

The Draw

What should we have in 2017? Random Draw? or Procuders draw?

• Total voters

DanielLuis

98% of the songs I like are in the first half :lol: The evening is gonna be quite boring towards the end for me :mrgreen:

You and me both :D From the 2nd half I'm really only most excited to see Belgium, France, Romania and the UK!

tuorem

You and me both :D From the 2nd half I'm really only most excited to see Belgium, France, Romania and the UK!

We care about almost the same exact bunch of acts :lol: I'd exchange the UK for Bulgaria (for me), and that's it :D

ChrisOL

It's official: (it's also in the other thread, but I thought it could be useful in here, too :D)

1. Israel
2. Poland
3. Belarus
4. Austria
5. Armenia
6. The Netherlands
7. Moldova
8. Hungary
9. Italy
10. Denmark
11. Portugal
12. Azerbaijan
13. Croatia
14. Australia
15. Greece
16. Spain
17. Norway
18. United Kingdom
19. Cyprus
20. Romania
21. Germany
22. Ukraine
23. Belgium
24. Sweden
25. Bulgaria
26. France

Pawhlen

Interesting with three favorites after each other, :be: :se: and :bg:

But I wonder if that will be bad for us

DanielLuis

I think the draw is great for Portugal. Coming after Italy and with a lot of big vocally focused/over the top performances around us to make the simplicity shine is very good.
The other big favourites in the second half being clumped together helps our case too (that Belgium-France string), especially with Bulgaria coming so late.

Other winners with this running order are, in my opinion, Armenia and the United Kingdom. Maybe Greece too.

Also, with that Belgium-France string, I think Sweden probably finished below 5th in the semi-final.

Pawhlen

:ru: and :it: had 25 and 27 in 2015 and that didn't hurt any of them so why should we get hurt?

DanielLuis

:ru: and :it: had 25 and 27 in 2015 and that didn't hurt any of them so why should we get hurt?

They never put 3 countries that did top 3 in the semi-final in a row. So I would say that out of Belgium, Bulgaria and Sweden, at least one of them did not finish in the top 3 of the semi, and I think it's most likely Sweden.

Pawhlen

They never put 3 countries that did top 3 in the semi-final in a row. So I would say that out of Belgium, Bulgaria and Sweden, at least one of them did not finish in the top 3 of the semi, and I think it's most likely Sweden.
Already forgotten 2013?

#20 :az: won the semi
#21 :gr: came 2nd in the semi
#22 :ua: came 3rd in the semi

Charly

Just face jt we're not going back to Sweden thank god (We can have a fresh new winner or old winner who last won decades ago) xcheer

Alaska49

the draw is good for all the bigger contenders. which they always are nowadays, i guess. no more safura-opening-the-show debacles.

Pawhlen

Just face jt we're not going back to Sweden thank god (We can have a fresh new winner or old winner who last won decades ago) xcheer

If you would have read my posts better, you would have known by now that I have NEVER spoked anytime about us winning this year, I hope for a top 10 placing

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow, that's very sweet of the EBU to offer me an 8 song toilet break. They must know my lil stomach gets bad during Eurovision. I can return just in time to see France close the showxheart

Portugal and Italy's draws look as good as can be, Norway's as well. They're the only thee entries I truly care about in this final, so yay!

DanielLuis

Wow, that's very sweet of the EBU to offer me an 8 song toilet break. They must know my lil stomach gets bad during Eurovision. I can return just in time to see France close the showxheart

Portugal and Italy's draws look as good as can be, Norway's as well. They're the only thee entries I truly care about in this final, so yay!

What about poor Anja? :eek:

DanielLuis

Oh yes, she just got squashed by Salvador.... ripxcry1

I actually forgot her:lol: I'll be voting for Denmark though. I can't miss the one chance i've got to say "I supported Denmark"xqueenbitch

I know right? That is the exact thought that comes trough my mind everytime I listen to "Where I am"! I never thought I would actually like a Danish entry :lol:

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I think so too, it will probably help Greece's televote in the final.

Won't make much of a difference. Will maybe help a couple of spots, but Greece are probably going to struggle, and judging by where they are in the running order, they likely didn't do well in the semi either.

Top Bottom