Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
That would be such an anticlimax!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Noo!!! Bloody typical!! :(

Molitva is a good song, don't get me wrong, but definitely not a worthy winner of the Big Tournament.

Thank you Matt for putting all this time and energy into the whole thing. Can't wait to do it again next year! :D

Yamarus

Very surprised about the winner, TBH. And the runner-up too! Where did that come from? But anyway, it's the rule of the majority and it's a very nicely spread out scores sheet. No overwhelming victory.

Mickey

I find the more I listen to Molitva, the more impressed I am by it, especially the vocal performance. It's worthy of a place right near the top of the board. I wouldn't put it right at the very top, but that's the nature of Eurovision voting. Studying the results, it only got one 12 points, but was very consistently in people's top ten.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm glad that you enjoyed the show and I agree with most people here about the winner. It's a great song but I wouldn't put it in 1st place but that's how it goes.

I hope to see you back next year and don't worry, it won't take as long as this edition. It was a learning experience for me, too :D

alca

Oh and Matt you made a mistake in my votes. I gave 12 to Israel 2005 but you accidentally typed 3 hehe

Last edited:
Top Bottom