Contact us

TANOIRO (floppoiro for friends) // NSC 224/6/7: g-g-g-g-g-g-g-get ready for techno

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
About NSC 186 (and 187!).

My next two entries will either be:
- An entry selected by a mini secret NF by a few NSC players (and some non-players as well) months ago;
- An entry that will get a total of zero points from my sisters from pot 1 (the exception being maaaaybe ::bal)

I just need to decide the order on these. I will probably will make a decision by the start of the next edition. They will both be there anyway (unless someone sends them first :lol:).

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
THANK YOUUUUUUUU esp for the hot 12 from ::che ::bal and for the first ever points from ::blm!!! I was shooketh ngl

Out of the choices above, I went with the former. Also, I'd like to announce this ASAP in case there is a need for a change. This is again a continuation of the discussion on Skype. This song is a remake of a Touhou Project soundtrack. The original song hasn't been sent, but there is the chance of a remake of the same song being released and me having overlooked it (as I can't really memorize the name of every single Touhou remake :lol: but the most famous ones haven't been sent, it seems). Hopefully, it's the first time a Satori related entry is sent and my choice is eligible!!!!

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 186

pocotan x Koga
Definition of Loneliness

Enjoy the Halloween season, I guess!!!!!

It's based on:
Satori Maiden ~ 3rd eye (Touhou Subterranean Animism Stage 4 Boss Theme)​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
My next two entries will either be:
- An entry selected by a mini secret NF by a few NSC players (and some non-players as well) months ago;
done

- An entry that will get a total of zero points from my sisters from pot 1 (the exception being maaaaybe ::bal)
will do it now!!!!!!!!!!

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 187

PassCode
Projection

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Next edition it will turn a year since my debut on the main roster! So, let's drop some news like a bomb:

188 - NOT an Asian artist
189 - Also NOT an Asian artist + A DOWNTEMPO song

tenor.gif

We will be back to normal in 190 (or before, in case my planned songs are sent in front of my eyes by someone else!!!!)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
It might sound too early as we don't even have the full spreadsheet of NSC 187 yet BUT IT HAS TO BE TODAY

...because, considering it's still the 12th for me, it marks officially one year since we joined the main roster xcry we emoshen eetc thank you for a great year

The scandal though......... a year in and I still haven't sent 90s eurodance and eurohouse????? What is going on!!!

That's gonna change now. xcheer

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 188

Motiv 8 x Kym Mazelle
Searching for the Golden Eye

Last edited:

tuorem

Not gonna lie, we also stan Melancholic-naraqueen in this house xcry

I hope you're safe and well dear. I send some positive vibes your way. xheart

tuorem

Me listening and (im)patiently waiting for the hot 4/4 beat drop...

tenor.gif

I have looked the definition of the word "downtempo" up for you in an English/Tano-Tempo dictionary:

DOWNTEMPO (adjective)
1. Not hasty or precipitate.
2. Marked by low speed.
3. Not Gary-friendly.

That low-key high-key makes a lot of sense :unsure:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
My risky sad emoshen choice giving me my best result in ten editions xcry thank you so much for the PQ am emoshen

HOWEVER I'm back to my raves, this one I found out while watching dragons and yakuza dancing to it and it has been on "I HAVE TO SEND THIS AS PQ" list since then. So I'm not really going with an #asian pick... kind of.

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 190

Raidek
Cockroach Party

(Here is the audio version without hot dragon vtubers and Yakuza dancing to it but why would you want to watch this option!!!)

thanks hope you like it no pressure etc
46k1w1.png

Last edited:

tuorem

My second-class 10 points did not go to waste, I was shook!

I'm glad your downtempo affair did well, my dear xkiss

Now back to Tanoirian futuristic fantasy I see :cool: Hot choreo: special Ana dance cover when?

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
SO................. after this editions, I have two options in mind. However, I managed to send one of them to OM, so the decision was easier than I thought!!!!

Either WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK TO ASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gone with an entry that makes me emotional, I got chills every single time I listen to it. I actually teared up listening to it recently! Yes, just like Tanisha.

tenor.gif

So.

Here.
It.
Is.

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 191

Vĩnh Thuyên Kim
One More Night

xcry

Last edited:
Top Bottom