Contact us

TANOIRO (floppoiro for friends) // NSC 224/6/7: g-g-g-g-g-g-g-get ready for techno

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks, Ditz!

Tanoiro will take part in its first Congrats edition! We have fewer options than most of the nations, but still would love your help into choosing this one. Let's remember my entries so far:

176 // AleXa - Bomb (6th GF)
177 // t+pazolite - Dogma Magma (28th GF)
178 // Annie - Invisible (11th GF)
179 // Dreamcatcher - Scream (1st GF)
180 // Shoji Meguro - Aria of the Soul (t.komine Remix) (????? GF)

this is an oddly history of results from me in a contest as i usually flop xcry thank you for the support this far

esc87fan

Just a reminder that any NSC entry that has won an edition will not be considered for Congratulations. Which means Dreamcatcher is out

ferret

ShinyDiscreteFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

korean rock please!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you for the input. I'll think kindly about it xheart

Now that our hosting is over, this is our current situation:

NE9JVIHl.jpg

So, we are gonna send entries that aren't too expensive. What matters is that we are still in! Flopoiro will be presented now xheat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Anyway, my entry for 181 was the one I had chosen for 179 before Dreamcatcher slayed my soul.

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 181

Agrume
Love Beam

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
While I have over 10 contests to vote (and almost all of those due this month), let me just update here a bit.

- For NSC ESC we just went with one of the biggest 100% live sensations of this nation also known as

oops we meant

Which shouldn't come off as surprising at this point considering I flooded this lady on plug for such a long time now.

- For Congrats 18, it seems that the battle is between Bomb and Dogma Magma. I decided to go with:

for two reasons: Not only did Bomb do well, it was also in WV (slay!) not too long ago, plus I've seen it in some contests already. I'd rather give a chance for an entry that is extremely unlikely to show up in contests anytime soon. Will I probably get last again? Sure, but we are in the flop era after all, why not try again?

- I'll do a 4-song NF to select my entry for 182. Whoever is interested, just post here or send in a conversation and I'll send the songs right away. I should post them in here when 181 is closer to the end.

TsMcmM7.png

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
flopoiro era started just as planned xqueenbitch we are not skilled in lip syncing my apologies

ahem we go back to asian excellence for 182

and now that 181's semi results are out, i think it's the correct time to promote this NF. if it isn't though...

ANYWAY

source.gif

We are gonna send Japanese legend Namie Amuro for 182 xheat

BUT

since she has many hits, I decided to go to her early career during the Super Monkeys era and the beginning of the Avex era. All of the songs are either eurobeat or eurobeat inspired.

(we are using live videos because we are now in #crisis and couldn't afford clips)

You should score them :10: :7: :4: :1: (10 being your fave, 1 your least fave).

Song 1: Try Me

Song 2: Taiyou no Season

Song 3: Body Feels EXIT

Song 4: Chase The Chance

Easy PM list:

You can also listen to the studio versions on Spotify starting here.

Thanks! xlove

Voted: ::svo ::bai ::bal ::moi ::sol ::big ::adb ::rum ::cyd
Pyreica, Utopolis, Griffin Empire, ÜÜCS, Arkodrë, Tamausia & Deltannor​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Now I'm wondering something: do the first two videos work for you guys? they appear as unavailable when I try to play them here on United but they work fine on Youtube. I downloaded both videos anyway, but if you'd like, I can arrange some alternate links.

Top Bottom