Contact us

TANOIRO (floppoiro for friends) // NSC 224/6/7: g-g-g-g-g-g-g-get ready for techno

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for the points!!!!

For this edition, I had something else planned. However, there is an entry in my shortlist that has becoming popular due to t*k t*k and I'm afraid to lose it as I already lost angel of darkness last edition. 🤡

Also, my first Brazilian song here! xcheer

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 197

GA31
Lésbica Futurista

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Hello again! First of all, I just want to let you know that I will do something I tend to avoid: I'm sending a winner of another EscUnited contest. Not any of mine, as I don't send songs I won with to contests on the same forum (so you basically will never see me sending dreamcatcher's scream in WV, or Burka Band's Burka Blue here (especially not now).

However, this entry has become such a classic on plug/pubby parties and is now part of my life. I had this planned for a PQ, but an edition in ::ems seems the best place to send it.

Without further ado...........................................................

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 198

Habibe Ayvacı
No War

YES SCANDAL THE SONG IS NOT CALLED WHITE PEACE OUR LIVES WERE A LIE!!!!!!

(Studio version but why would you listen to it when this iconic live exists)

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Hello again! First of all, I just want to let you know that I will do something I tend to avoid: I'm sending a winner of another EscUnited contest. Not any of mine, as I don't send songs I won with to contests on the same forum (so you basically will never see me sending dreamcatcher's scream in WV, or Burka Band's Burka Blue here (especially not now).

However, this entry has become such a classic on plug/pubby parties and is now part of my life. I had this planned for a PQ, but an edition in ::ems seems the best place to send it.

Without further ado...........................................................

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 198

Habibe Ayvacı
No War

YES SCANDAL THE SONG IS NOT CALLED WHITE PEACE OUR LIVES WERE A LIE!!!!!!

(Studio version but why would you listen to it when this iconic live exists)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA #LetTanoiroWinAtEmsfryntHostingAgain #NoWarNoFight #HuzurİçinSavaşaHayır #WeAreWhitePeace

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
expected flop but unexpected not worst result xcheer may habibe purify your soul

AKedOLTrSZYTPoTehNLYWJL7RuiE85XAC4omUUEA5y6q=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

for 199: what I was planning for 198. for 200: I still don't know xcheer I wanted to send something #special #iconique on this milestone but I have so many options I still don't know yet

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
*opens forum*
*logs in*
*go to 198 results*
*Sees all my faves in the bottom*

s0eMY5U.png

NSC 199

MUST DIE!
DELETE IT ALL (feat. Ducky)

xangel

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
so hints on 200 while the submission isn't officially open

option 1:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

option 2:

Hf3e6234c3fce4661ac3c90fd6e5569a6E.jpg

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
JK LOVE YOU DAUGHTER but I'm still bitter Gaelle didn't send Japanese goddess Nana Mizuki in her Flopanese run in WV so it turns out I have to send her myself IOTAP

(Formatting this later)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
And to match with Japan's goddess, we will send Korean goddess to congrats xcheer

Top tier Asia source me

(Formatting this later)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
this is also a protest to the lack of pump it up machines in this city

they simply vanished and I can't afford a 1500 reais dance pad xcry please return (to somewhere closer than the other side of the city)

formatting later

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
A vent because I couldn't even finish rounds today!!!!!!!!! I am now an emo latina forever in the dark

SPEAKING OF DARK LATINOS I've heard this quban techno artist and I really would like to send him to thenext edition but I DON'T KNOW WHICH SONG I SHOULD SEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you have the opportunity to help me pick it!!!!!

(Audio only in case it's too sensitive)

PM friendly text:

Hioll - Juicio Finale
Hioll - What Privileges?
Hioll - Dictators Don't Deserve Life

Voting:

It's divided into two parts.

1 - Rank the three songs from your favorite to your least favorite.
2 - Distribute 100 points between the three songs. Repeats and 100-0-0 are allowed as long it sums up to 100. The more points you give, the more you like it.

PM it to me!

Deadline:

TWO days before the submission deadline.

Voters:
::che ::tuz ::zch ::moi ::bal ::ser Griffin Empire​

Last edited:
Top Bottom