Super Moderator
Staff member
We miss you.... THE Voice

whitney-houston-happy.gif

R.I.P. Whitney, I commemorate 10 years without you with this rendition

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi everyone. I've been in amd out of hospital past 2 months hence my absence. I haven't had reguular internet access and now I see I've been removed from NSC with having notified Anna of my private matters. I won't let any nasty stuff slip at the moment but this is scandalous to say the least.

I am leaving hospital in days to come and hope to see this blasphemy fixed A S A P. Please tell me this is just a very bad dream I'm having at the moment not seeing Tuzi in member roster. I'll provide medical proof if necessary.

Love you all and see you soon !!! ❤️‍🔥🫶🥰🌹

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for this heartfelt retrospective. Tuzi is still having loads of quality to offer to this contest in editions to come. Bless your heart Alex.

P.s. As an apology compensation for this distress I've witnessed after days of not being able to access forum I expect at least a pre-qualification on my next participation. Non-negotiable. 💋💋

dogmeat

Great to know that you're fine!
I think in this situation it's understandable to return Tuzi back on the roster. No PQ though xexcuseme

MiraShadowMan

Hi everyone. I've been in amd out of hospital past 2 months hence my absence. I haven't had reguular internet access and now I see I've been removed from NSC with having notified Anna of my private matters. I won't let any nasty stuff slip at the moment but this is scandalous to say the least.

I am leaving hospital in days to come and hope to see this blasphemy fixed A S A P. Please tell me this is just a very bad dream I'm having at the moment not seeing Tuzi in member roster. I'll provide medical proof if necessary.

Love you all and see you soon !!! ❤️‍🔥🫶🥰🌹
ooh
vaska
you're fine
Unfortunately, it's not a very bad dream, but it's a very bad reality.
Hope to see your entries, at WLSC with spinoffs at least.
💙
UPD: I really tried to contact you on Discord since you're hacked. But I was too lazy to contact you on forum. 🤡
By the way, I've successfully defended my thesis (I was busy with it).

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I'm glad to hear you're okay Vaso xheart I was really not expecting you to quit NSC so suddenly, so it's good to hear you are well and the "withdrawal" was an accident.

Perhaps Anna can say more about this if she wants (I think this is just a matter of miscommunication), but to me this is clearly an exceptional circumstance regardless of any "scandal" and Tuzi should be returned to the roster.

As for how we are going to deal with the rest of the roster moving forward, that is not so clear. But this is not really the place to discuss that; I'll make a thread in the private forum when I get a chance (probably tomorrow evening).

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I'd like to apologize for this oversight, but this is what happened:

Vaso did notify about his absence on Facebook back in mid-May, but since he only asked for a one edition break that's what I took note of in the roster thread. And because I have a short-term memory like a sieve, I not only sadly forgot the reason for the break but also where he had messaged me about it and only saw the one edition break notification when updating the roster thread. So it's my mistake for forgetting, but at the same time Vaso only asked for one edition off as well.

So Tuzi will definitely be restored to the roster, and then we'll figure out together how best to deal with this 61 nations situation.

And I'm glad to hear you're on the mend and everything's OK! xrose

Rmetr0

😱😱😱🙈🙈🙈

Glad you're back and fine!

So sorry and shocked this happened... But not blaming anyone, it happens. I'm sure this was not intentional! 🙏🏻

Looking forward to see you participating again! xlove

Top Bottom