Contact us

TÜRKIYE - Turkey 2010 - maNga - We Could be the Same

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Bonnie

Re: TÜRK?YE - Turkey 2010 - maNga - We Could be the Same

Eleri said:
I am already a fan of maNga international. ;)
It's so good to be around people who share the interest of maNga. Don't have many friends here in Estonia, who like maNga's music, especially songs in turkish. But i would say that I like the rock-type songs more than very very rap songs.:D not a big fan of rap. But I am already starting to like these songs more. Libido is still not so close to me. But I reallyreallly love Hepsi bir nefes. And reading the English translations. Wow. Who is the author of their lyrics?
And I am coming to Turkey in August. CAn't wait. :p
I guess all the songs are written by maNga. But especially guitarist Ya?mur :)
Comin' to Turkey? Woho! Let me say, you're lucky :lol: ;)

Eleri

I have heared lots of stories about Turkey. People tell me to be careful, beacuase i have blonde hair. :shock: Why is that so, what is so special about blonde hair?

Bonnie

Eleri said:
I have heared lots of stories about Turkey. People tell me to be careful, beacuase i have blonde hair. :shock: Why is that so, what is so special about blonde hair?

Omg who said sth like that :? I have no idea, There are many blonde Turks it doesnt require to be careful :lol: I really couldn't understand. :shock: Everyday I feel worse and worse seeing how people know about Turkey totally wrong. Some people still dont want to understand Turkey is not Arabia or Africa.

Eleri

Bonnie said:
Eleri said:

Omg who said sth like that :? I have no idea, There are many blonde Turks it doesnt require to be careful :lol: I really couldn't understand. :shock: Everyday I feel worse and worse seeing how people know about Turkey totally wrong. Some people still dont want to understand Turkey is not Arabia or Africa.

Well, Turkey is very very attractive to me.:D cause I learn bellydancing and if MaNga comes from Turkey, it must be good!

Eleri said:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: There's a joke that "Blondes are stupid." Maybe (s)he means that ..

BiancaGhiseta

Bonnie said:
Yeah!

http://www.gencsinema.com/film/278401/busra

Müzik

Ufuk Evcimen, Ya?mur Sar?gül, Aziz Berk Erten

xthank

Eleri said:
I am already a fan of maNga international. ;)
It's so good to be around people who share the interest of maNga. Don't have many friends here in Estonia, who like maNga's music, especially songs in turkish. But i would say that I like the rock-type songs more than very very rap songs.:D not a big fan of rap. But I am already starting to like these songs more. Libido is still not so close to me. But I reallyreallly love Hepsi bir nefes. And reading the English translations. Wow. Who is the author of their lyrics?

Actually I also do not listen to rap music. Besides KLF in the early 90s maybe. But I really have to say, that I was never "disturbed" by the rap parts of maNga. I find they really fit in it and it makes maNga very unique. This combination of rap, rock and epic melodies - I just adore it!
BTW I looooove Libido :p

Eleri said:

:lol:

Even Cem has blonde hair. As Bonnie already said, there are lots of Turkish people who are blonde. And there are also lots of women who colour their hair. ;)

Eleri said:
Well, Turkey is very very attractive to me.:D cause I learn bellydancing and if MaNga comes from Turkey, it must be good!

Aaaah, welcome to the club! I am also a bellydancer xrofl2

BiancaGhiseta

I definitely need an XXXL-poster of maNga!

Does someone have a clue where I could get one? :?

Bonnie

Eh, many Turkish music magazines give Manga posters often. This month none of them give maybe magazines were already ready before ESC. Then I guess in July, many music magazines will give Manga posters here :D Hehe, lucky ones. :p And you guys maybe get one via internet :p

Eleri

Then someone from Turkey could send it to us. :idea:
But start singing maNga songs and record yourselves!

DoctorX

I found these pretty cool fan arts:

13457_131184713572466_127087380648866_262779_5055316_n.jpg

32073_131185153572422_127087380648866_262780_7202965_n.jpg

32073_131185500239054_127087380648866_262781_3071629_n.jpg

32073_131185750239029_127087380648866_262783_6061257_n.jpg

BiancaGhiseta

The drawings are pretty good. I especially like how she painted the eyes :)

But where is Yamyam???? :(

Cagla

They're really good. :p

But Ferman has 4 fingers in this drawing. :mrgreen:

goktengri

Banned

Maybe it's enough for rockbands.We should send a different type to next year.

if we'll send a rockband again it must be heavy metal ! (Pentagram)

b-69532-pentagram.jpg

Muumin

Hi there ! I love MaNga ! They are great and the MUSIC!!!. I have to say that these are the first turkish ppl , who are really pretty in my eyes (especially Yagmur !But is he homosexual? :D )

Cagla

Muumin said:
Hi there ! I love MaNga ! They are great and the MUSIC!!!. I have to say that these are the first turkish ppl , who are really pretty in my eyes (especially Yagmur !But is he homosexual? :D )

He's not homosexual, he has a girlfriend. :)

Top Bottom