Re: TÜRK?YE - Turkey 2010 - maNga - We Could be the Same

Turkey had the best performance!! Such a powerful show

chandr111

Comic Video Manga about splendid "maNga"

[youtube:trwhw1br]cEJF2SORF-E[/youtube:trwhw1br]

martin

love this song is now my number two just belgium is better. i think this is turkey best entry to now and i hope they will try a song like this in the future :D :D

Eleri

Just can't put my feelings into words that I have towards MaNga. I don't understand a word turkish, but I listen MaNga's songs every day now. And i enjoy them! I am even thinking of learning turkish now ;) .
I just finished reading all these 74 pages of posts and I have some questions.
I read that Manga had some kind of other version of the song before, since I heared all the songs first time in the contest, I don't know the first version. Is ther ANY way I could listen to it?
And i read also that they chose "We could be the same" from three songs. What kind of songs were the others? Are they public or smth?
And a question to all turkish ladies: Are there more men in Turkey who are so handsome?

Congrats. 2. place is good. But for me they will always be first.
Greetings from Estonia.

MyHeartIsYours

Re: Charts thread (updates on the 1st page)

maNga2010 said:
MyHeartIsYours said:
^ Haha that is funny! :lol: :lol:

who do you mean ? :p

OMG how embarrassing!!! :oops:

I wrote that in another thread and somehow it has appeared here... :? unless I am just going crazy!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

BiancaGhiseta

Eleri said:
Just can't put my feelings into words that I have towards MaNga. I don't understand a word turkish, but I listen MaNga's songs every day now. And i enjoy them! I am even thinking of learning turkish now ;) .
I just finished reading all these 74 pages of posts and I have some questions.
I read that Manga had some kind of other version of the song before, since I heared all the songs first time in the contest, I don't know the first version. Is ther ANY way I could listen to it?
And i read also that they chose "We could be the same" from three songs. What kind of songs were the others? Are they public or smth?
And a question to all turkish ladies: Are there more men in Turkey who are so handsome?

Greetings from Estonia.

Hello to Estonia! :mrgreen:

New fans are always welcome!
BTW, the first lines you wrote could be from me :oops:

Yes, firstly they had another version of WCBTS. You can listen to it at youtube: /watch?v=Pdw27j_usP0 ;)

The two other songs I also don't know :?
Maybe someone of the others?

If all the other Turkish guys are as handsome as maNga boys I cannot answer as well :lol:
But I will go to Turkey soon, so I will find out :D

BTW, I like all 5 of them, although they are so different. Ok, Yagmur is a bit my favourite :oops: , nevertheless I closed all the other 4 guys into my heart as well! xheart

edit: Did actually someone realized this? http://wiwibloggs.com/2010/06/eurovisio ... e-to-vote/ xbounce

Bonnie

Eleri said:
Greetings from Estonia.

Welcome Estonia! I hope it won't be like an advertisement but I recommend you to join the page "maNga international" on Facebook. There are lots of Estonians,too. And you can find the translations of the songs :) People teach some basic Turkish words that we heard most in Manga songs :)
Turkish men :D Yeah there are many handsome guys here :lol: But of course worse ones too :D

BiancaGhiseta

I have a question:

Somewhere I read that Yagmur has something to do with the movie "Büsra". But it is always written in Turkish. Did he write the soundtrack for this movie :?:

Bonnie

@Bianca Yeah, I know that he made the soundtrack of the movie :)

Eleri

I am already a fan of maNga international. ;)
It's so good to be around people who share the interest of maNga. Don't have many friends here in Estonia, who like maNga's music, especially songs in turkish. But i would say that I like the rock-type songs more than very very rap songs.:D not a big fan of rap. But I am already starting to like these songs more. Libido is still not so close to me. But I reallyreallly love Hepsi bir nefes. And reading the English translations. Wow. Who is the author of their lyrics?
And I am coming to Turkey in August. CAn't wait. :p

Top Bottom