Contact us

TÜRKIYE - Turkey 2009 - Hadise - Düm Tek Tek

ParadiseES

Re: TÜRK?YE - Turkey 2009 - Hadise - Düm Tek Tek

The song is quite catchy and cool, but the performance was AWFUL. Can't still understand why juries permited her to be top-5 :|

Stella

Re: TÜRK?YE - Turkey 2009 - Hadise - Düm Tek Tek

ParadiseES said:
The song is quite catchy and cool, but the performance was AWFUL. Can't still understand why juries permited her to be top-5 :|
+1000
maybe top 5 for the backing?
But I liked the choreo.And the song was catchy.Hadise's songs are great,though I don't appreciate her live performance as an artist.Double life,A good kiss,Will you marry me,Supernatural love are very good ;)

Archer

Hadise's wonderful concert at the stadium before the match between Turkey and Denmark (on the occasion of the 500th match of the Turkish national team)

Impressive

Banned
Hadise has released her new official video.

Mashalover

That song was fine.
The performance, choreo, costumes were all terrible and I still don't understand what happened to her voice that week. Because her voice is pretty fine.

DoctorX

Hadise burst into tears while watching her Eurovision performance on 'The Voice of Turkey' probably remembering how bad she performed.

blue00eyes

I'm so sorry you saw only boobs in that.
At least this year we will sing a middle of the road ballad in English that you and your beloved jury can truly enjoy listening to. xkiss

Top Bottom