Contact us

Sydney

BernadetteCydonia

Re: WELCOME to SYDNEY!!! ♒ WV 92: Dean Lewis - Waves

::sydn OUR LAST ONE FOR NOW! ::sydn

ZO96aNw.png

Why this song?

Oh it was really random, I remembered one song during one time at school when I didn't have a lesson and was free to do whatever until the next one starts. Then, having in mind the artist's Australian, I checked if he's from Sydney (that I did to my both previous artists as well) and yess! xyes Entry happened.

Don't get me wrong, I like the song though. ;)

Here's hoping you'll like! :D

*insert a gif from the video here*​

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

6NCrEmy.png

Well would you just look at that. Us resailing to the final. I'm totally fine with that xqueenbitch

BernadetteCydonia

Wd5y9kJ.png

Vote for us if you like the song please! :D
and if you aren't tired of Dean Lewis yet

BernadetteCydonia

Re: FAREWELL to SYDNEY! Thanks for supporting this region so far xheart

Oh phew. It's over. It's ALL over. Yaaaaaaaaay.

So, somehow, thank you for qualification, eventhough I beat :eu:laliya to it (sorry :(). It was expectable to qualify, just not in THIS situation... but eh, maybe I'd've placed better few editions later the victory of Dean's? Who knows, I don't have a time machine so I haven't tested yet. Whatever though. Thanks a lot for the 7th place in the final anyway xhug

It was fun with ::sydn, but this journey HAD to end at SOME point, unfortunately. I WILL, however, consider bringing the region back if I feel like to, but not just now, as I want to keep tossing my ship to various seas until I get where I'd desire to, of course. For now I'll stop by the mysterious lands of :hu: because... reasons xbored And maybe I'll get to :at: as well in the run. You don't really know me and I don't know myself, so yeah. :')

Still, thanks for the ::sydn support, mates.

p.s.:

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

Flag_of_Sydney.jpg

WELCOME to SYDNEY'S official WV thread!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official results of this region:​

BernadetteCydonia

WV 89: Sam Sparro - Black & Gold | 25/27, 79 pts. (f) / 11/29, 69 pts. (sf)
WV 90: Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars | 24/30, 35 pts. (sf)
WV 92: Dean Lewis - Waves | 7/28, 147 pts. (f) / 8/21, 61 pts. (sf)

I'll quote this for context.
[MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION] or [MENTION=11756]WorldVision[/MENTION] could you please remove my ownership of this greenroom and put it in the Archive subfolder? Pretty please?

Eulaliya

I'll quote this for context.

@Trece or [MENTION=11756]WorldVision[/MENTION] could you please remove my ownership of this greenroom and put it in the Archive subfolder? Pretty please?

Lol told you I'm not a mod so I can't help you :lol:

BernadetteCydonia

I thought y'all had flagicons for every region that has participated, now y'all are restricting it to currently participating regions again? Well... can I at least have a Sydney regional flag then so it wouldn't look weird af now? Or do I need to book Sydney again after I'm done Waitlisting? :lol:

Ringdalen

Take care of my beloved, Ole. Good luck xheart

Thank you so much, my great friend. It´s an honor to follow in your footsteps and I hope to make you proud while showcasing the music of Sydney with as much respect as I can. xlove xrunhug

In a few hours will it be known. I enter WorldVision again with entry number 9 on the 9th of May. And I can´t guarantee that the world will ever be the same again. :cool: (and I posted this at 00:09 for dramatic effect)

Ringdalen

BD74314-B-51-A4-4-BB2-A478-9556672098-C4.png

STAND ATLANTIC - Hate Me (Sometimes)
Worldvision 140

tumblr_py76txRWRp1simikro1_500.gifv

Sydney, Australia! The home of «Fatso the fat-arsed Wombat», Bondi Beach and lots of Rock N Roll.

With so much great music in one place was this my ultimate choice for city to return with. So the past couple of weeks have I been nervously checking the «Jury Switching Thread» in case someone else would take it before me, but I made it and I’m very proud to have this as my home region for a good while in WorldVision.

Thanks for the warm welcome back to the forum this year. It’s been a while since I last competed in this amazing contest and
I am very happy to be back. And after seeing how hot the Spin-Odds have been these past months can I only imagine
what the Main Contest has in store, hope it will bring lots of surprising Moby´s.

I can’t wait for this journey and I’m thankful to be back. Now it’s time to celebrate and for WV 140 am I competing with
Stand Atlantic, who for sure will get the party started with a song I have been hooked on since the day it came out.

Ringdalen

WORLDVISION 141 ENTRY

We are only a few seconds from the summer, 5 to be exact. Hope this song will make the wait «Easier»! xhi

WORLDVISION 142 ENTRY

This artist is a brand new discovery for me and I really have connected to the art I have heard from him so far.
Hope you will find inspiration in this entry and that this summer will become even better.

Last edited:

Ringdalen

WORLDVISION 145 ENTRY

It feels great to back in Worldvision again. This will be my final entry as Sydney for now, but I will be back one day because there is so much fantastic music from here that I want to send in the future.
But if I´m going out, then I´m going out in style. xbike

One of the artist I knew I needed to send when I took over Sydney was The KID Laroi and when this incredible song came
out during my break was there no question what song needed to hit the Worldvision-stage. The hype got even more real when I on top of that get a message from @Seok-jin with this song as an entry suggestion. xfaintxheart

This song is unbelievably catchy and it able to both be chill while also extremely hype. You just gotta scream the lyrics and jump around to this modern pop anthem when you listen to it. It´s become one of my favorite songs of the year and I´ve gotten to create many great memories, while it also have lyrics by Justin Bieber that I relate to in relation to a break-up I´m going through.

When I'm away from you, I miss your touch
You're the reason I believe in love
It's been difficult for me to trust
And I'm afraid that I'ma fuck it up
Ain't no way that I can leave you stranded
'Cause you ain't never left me empty-handed
And you know that I know that I can't live without you
So, baby, stay

Thank you all for such hype in the chat during the Live Listen for Semi Final 1 when this song came on.
I love this contest and the community we have, and I´m excited for the future when I move over to The Great Britain since
there is a lot I want to show you. But for now, lets party in the present and take care of each other. xlove

Thank you Sydney, I´ll be back. xrose

Top Bottom