CURRENCY: Swiss franc
HOSTED WV 35 (in Lausanne)

rvprHzY.png

WXrRMpR.png

rvprHzY.png

My WV History :

:ch: :

WV151 - Il Divo & Céline Dion - I Believe In You - SF - 19th - 45 points
WV152 - Gjon's Tears - Silhouette - SF - 2nd - 98 points - Final - 7th - 131 points
WV153 - Ingrid Rondel & Samuel Sixto - Un Parmi Tant - SF - 25th - 9 points

Last edited by a moderator:

marc

Re: Switzerland // WV 109 // Tina Turner - Golden Eye

:ch: Worldvision 109 :ch:
Tina Turner - Golden Eye

Looren

Veteran
Well ! Here we go ! And for my 1st :ch: entry I think we'll have a very emotional moment, I'll try to not cry at LL xcry

Looren

Veteran
Il Divo & Céline Dion - I Believe In You

Here is it, to make Il Divo eligible I had to get them in duet with a Swiss singer and it's Céline Dion, this entry is surely the most important one for my heart since I joined WV, it's a tribute to the beloved and missed Carlos Marin, may he rest in peace forever xheart

Looren

Veteran
Gjon's Tears - Silhouette

Yeah I know, it might be called playing it safe but well I don't care, I love this song so much (thanks to SF for showing it to me xheart) and when I heard I was like "No way am not sending this masterpiece to WV" and yeah I sent it 'cause it's just a beautiful ballad that I love so much xheart

I really hope to finally break my curse and I hope that you'll like it xheart

esc87fan

I said it before in the LL, after last edition and you didn't qualify I said to myself: "If Looren wants to end this curse, Gjon's new song needs to be sent". I have a real good feeling about this, and I'm cheering for you!

Looren

Veteran
I said it before in the LL, after last edition and you didn't qualify I said to myself: "If Looren wants to end this curse, Gjon's new song needs to be sent". I have a real good feeling about this, and I'm cheering for you!

Thank you so much dear Steph xheart

esc87fan

Oh my God, I am so happy for you! Perseverance and of course the right song paid off, good luck in the final!

Well-deserved Looren! You had a very solid entry and you should have been placed slightly higher. Gjon's Tears can still deliver!

There are still many interesting Swiss ballads out there yet to be unearthed for WV.

Keep searching Looren and I wish you good luck! xheart

Looren

Veteran
Ingrid Rondel & Samuel Sixto - Un Parmi Tant

So yeah I went with my back-up entry but it's fine, it's also a beautiful entry, touching and very emotional, also very simple, I hope you'll enjoy it xheart

Looren

Veteran
This was a beautiful flop to finish my run with, last with 9 points, bless :lol:

Bye Swiss, see ya soon xheart

Top Bottom