Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrm

Veteran
I especially like calmer part until 01:50, when the louder beat kickes in.. :)

Charly

You are obsessed with me. Seek help..

PS, ontopic.. boring, horrible, it last for 10 hours, his falsetto is so annoying. He will be at the bottom in the final.

What drugs are you taking :lol:

I believe it will be exact opposite of what you are saying :rolleyes:

-
The softness and undertones has given me goosebumps, although it gives opposite vibes from the last song, in my eyes its way much better and certainly it means it could be achallenger (still) for the trophy

Ezio

Veteran
Winterthur or St Gallen 2022 if you ask me

ESCREGION

Ok right now i am really confused! :sm: or :ch: would be the winner ? It's not such a strong year so thanks to the juries i believe we have a winner. Congrats :ch:

Mrm

Veteran
@Ezio @Oscar

LOL I was so quick to call Bern 2022, while this is actually from the French part.. :D

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Hmm, I'm not entirely convinced he wins without a live version. It's a lesser 'Arcade', I suppose (I prefer the term 'better "Répondez-moi" myself, but ok.) but this year is better than 2019 despite the lack of a clear winner. Gjon looks top 5 bound either way and that gives him a head start to most.

Still keeping my scoring cautious with a :6: because i can already smell the complacency his fans with spread around the internet all the way to my attic. Can't *wait* to have my small, budding appreciation ruined by "WOO HOO FINALLY SOME QUALITY MUSIC" commentary. yeah, great. If only that were what Eurovision is about, huh?

Ezio

Veteran
@Ezio @Oscar

LOL I was so quick to call Bern 2022, while this is actually from the French part.. :D
I want the German speaking part to host because it’s the most important.

• Scream
Reactions: Mrm

Morpheus

When he hit that falsetto I went "Oh WOW! I hate that!"

It's a solid MEH. It's not bad at all, but I wouldn't stand in line to hear it again.
No points to give yet... This is a tough one.

Oh no, I just tried thinking back at how this song goes, and I'm guessing "OoOoO-OOoO all I know, all I know" is not it?

Iker

Veteran
This is so graceful but it does not touch me as deeply as 'Repondez-moi' ... yet. But to be frank it happens once every few years for Eurovision entries so it's not a complain. I love when the chorus strikes again, but this time hits louder in this track. The production value is high, so are his notes to sing but we know he can do it.

ESC94

I listened to the song afew times, but emotionally I can't connect with it at all. Last year I could, but this seems too forced to sound melodramatic. But who knows? It might grow on me until may.

Maybe I can comfort you. It took also some time for me last year before "Repondez moi" really touched me. Maybe it will happen to you with this song as well.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I listened to the song afew times, but emotionally I can't connect with it at all. Last year I could, but this seems too forced to sound melodramatic. But who knows? It might grow on me until may.

Funny enough, despite giving it 12 last year (then downgrading it to 10 in March), I thought the same about "Répondez-moi", that while it's great, it does feel like it's forced to sound melodramatic. With "Tout l’univers" I don't feel that xthink

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK... this one was one that I was afraid of. Gjon was my number one and my winner last year. I just felt that I connected so much with the song. Everything was perfect.

Tout l'Univers is perfect as well BUT it doesn't connect in the same way last year's entry connected. If you listen to the song without looking at the video it's not as strong and I'm reaaaally scared on this is going to look live. I don't think he is the winner but it is still a great song and it will be no doubt a TOP5. I'm giving this a :10: .

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
12 easy points. Finally a song that screams "Winner!". He's only gone and done it again. 2 stunningly high quality entries in a row.

Xico_16

I prefer and connect more with the 2020 entry, but nonetheless this is a :12: for me. A very very good song, maybe I will like it even better as I listen to it more times.
But France is still on top of my rank of 2021.

Sammy

Veteran
Basically last years song. Which I didn't like too much. I never really got the hype. I like the part where it gets quicker and more powerful. So - yes it's better than last year's one, but only a bit. At least the pronunciation is correct and he's stressing the right syllables.
I'm waiting for the time where men are again allowed to sing a song without inserting at least 2 parts in falsetto. I really get tired of that feature. :6: for the moment.

GermanBango

I don`t really know what to make of this one tbh. His voice is interesting and the song is well composed. That being said, I can`t really connect with it on a deeper level. Can`t shake off the feeling that there would be close to zero hype if this song was in English - we all know Eurofans are super horny for French and Italian. I`ll give it 6 points but for now I can`t see it cracking the top 5.

midnightsun

Veteran
It’s fantastic! It doesn’t quite reach the quality of last year‘s entry but I knew this would hardly be possible.
So no complaints here - other than he shouldn’t sing so much falsetto the first part.
He CAN sing and his falsetto sounds great but it’s a little too much. He has such a strong voice, no need to include that falsetto so much just „because he can“.
It’s a bit more mainstream than last year and too little Eurovision at the same time. It sounds like the credit part of a very exciting dramatic movie.
But it’s definitely quality music and he will definitely be in my top 10 until the end but not sure if it‘s enough to be MY number 1 this year and not sure if it‘s enough to be a winner really... but I absolutely wouldn’t mind since he is someone who deserves it so much!

Top Bottom