Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I, too, find this cold and calculated (however, I also thought the same about the previous one and it still won. barely, but won).

when I heard he was doing an interpretative contemporary dance, I was terrified because I find interpretative contemporary dance the disease of a nation!!!!! (being absolutely hyperbolic here of course, let me mourn my faves who were eliminated by overrated emoshen dancing xcry), but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

I've heard the performance looks better on video than on pic/on the rehearsal clip. At least kudos for not going with a piano.

Shadowfuxcs

Not sure how you can make such bold statements from what has been releashed, I think it has great potential and the camera angles can be improved. Classic and simple is boring and people would still complain that it is a copy of Arcade (though it sounds nothing like it).

marty

OMG this looks so awful. I hope they will change the choreography to zero. I wanted Switzerland to win. But that way they will not even reach Top 10.

Iker

Veteran
Not sure how you can make such bold statements from what has been releashed, I think it has great potential and the camera angles can be improved. Classic and simple is boring and people would still complain that it is a copy of Arcade (though it sounds nothing like it).
It would not have to be. But now it is cringey, his moves distract from a great song lowering the impact.

Gitte

Well, from so far away you don't see his dancing moves, then it's okay, I guess...
You do see them though, or at least the contours. And I don't have the best eyesight of world. And i like the dancemoves after the 'rapping' part anyway.

MAD20

Please get rid of the rapping style moves. Later on it's not that bad and dancing is okay but that's just disgusting... If they do well they can still win.

GermanBango

I still think that song wise this would be a clear winner - it all depends on how much people are willing to look past this ... performance. I remember that the fan press was underwhelmed by Netta´s rehearsals in 2018 (Eleni even overtook her in the odds, didn`t she?). So yeah not all ist lost, me thinks.

midnightsun

Veteran
I LOVE THE PERFORMANCE and I‘m sure I‘m not the only one. After reading all the comments in the rehearsal thread I was anxious... thank God you‘re all wrong. :sneaky:

I‘ve never seen a performance like this before in Eurovision (except for his Kostov-Lazarev gestures) and it truly will be outstanding in a good way. It’s like an artistic performance. Why does everybody want a piano? He‘s not a really convincing piano player! Why does everybody want a universe backdrop? The Universe is a metaphor, so no need to take away the message of the song. They could include a simpler universe maybe but we don’t know the whole staging so who knows what will be coming.

FoxOfShadows

People are overdramatising 10 seconds of (admittedly odd) dancing in a 3 minute show. The press reaction to the whole package was still very positive so I don't see any world where this doesn't qualify and do well. Probably less chance of winning but it's not gonna sink in the semis

marty

of course it will not fail to reach the final. i did not really believe in a victory before but now I am sure that it cant win. but thats ok too.

Top Bottom