8 4.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Switzerland-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MAD20

Definitely impressive.
Since Lithuania released their song I have completely been rooting for them, though this performance has completely changed my mind.
This was without any kind of doubt Switzerland's year. Hope next year he brings us something similar or even better, swiss people must be extremely proud of him.

MalagaToledo

Banned
For me repondez moi was too much depressing. But I guess Tears is good in delivering such genre. I guess we won't see from Tears uptempo song in 2021.

crashworld

Veteran
Wow! That acoustic version just shows off his impressive vocals. Although I don't really like the end where he scream and pause for a few times. I would imagine the actual staging to be similar to that. Simple and atmospheric. What a pity we will never see this performed on the big stage.

Brandt

I am more than happy that he is back next year. This is pure talent.

VikingTiger

I am very impressed by that live vocal performance. Flawless! Still not one of my favourite songs, but a live version in Rotterdam could have convinced me.
Would he have won the contest? I think others would have been more likely winners - but I certainly would NOT rule this out!

MalagaToledo

Banned
Wow that was awesome. Chills. (y)
Yes, maybe too much depressing song. Also he should work on those facial expressions. That face shake though.
Also im not share was that Albanian or French.

midnightsun

Veteran
Switzerland is my No 1 this year, but to be honest, it’s really too similar to Arcade, not only the staging (in case he had kept it for Rotterdam) but also the song itself, it’s a similar composition overall. I think he would have been top 5, probably even top 3 with it but I can’t see it winning. It’s too special and voice and language aren’t mainstream like Arcade.
Having said that, he is incredible live! Kudos!!!

Uto

Veteran

Flawless vocals. Damn it. We really could have won.
What a relief. This shatters any doubt that he can do it. It's an extremely difficult song, but he's pulling it off right here. It visibly takes him effort, but whereas this normally seems a bit off it is completely understandable here, there are only a handful of people that can pull this off just willy nilly. I don't expect him to be one of them, I just hoped he could do a solid job and he certainly can. This would have cemented his place among the favorites.

midnightsun

Veteran

He‘s da best! :cool:
I‘m sure we‘ll get to listen to another great song of him next year and I‘m SO happy he will come back!

SwissKung

I am extremely delighted that he is coming back next year, I know it won't be easy to deliver a song as good as Répondez-moi but he is such an amazing vocalist and if he's working with the right people again he'll definitely be a contender to win it all.

Very impressed by his live performance especially since he's playing the piano at the same time. I hope we'll see him sing the song while standing, must be even more impressive.

Top Bottom