8 4.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Switzerland-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
After what our broadcaster NDR did to her (and all the other valid contestants), I can totally understand her anger and kudos to her for being so honest about it!

I would love to see her represent Switzerland. I think it's unlikely but oh well, Germany got a Swiss failure as an entry this year... It's just fair that Switzerland will get something Gwmran in return.

Aly Ryan is an artist, at least.

Realest

Well, they basically sh*t on their initial concept of only six contestants, then they gave them the last performance and all in all you could really feel that Schreiber wanted this Swiss reject as our song for the ESC.

Im aware that "Sister" was Schreibers Favourite, but in the End they won the Televoting fair and someone has to perform last.

Btw. Aly submitted 5 Songs.

Realest

Well, don´t trust statistics you didn´t fake yourself. ;)

I doubt that Digame (or whoever is responsible) faked anything. I believe this only with objective Proofs.

ESC94

I wouldn't call counting votes "statistics".... That would be like calling three blueberries a fruit basket. :lol:

Well, if the blueberries are in a basket, that the description works pretty well. ;)

But anyway, lets go back to the actual theme of this thread. What do you think are the chances of an Swiss entry in French or Italian??

Realest

He thought the Song has a "strong Message" and in one Interview he even said some People will get Tears after listening to it.

Preuss

I really struggle to see what on earth he saw in "Sisters" that made him believe it would give Germany a good result, because that's why the head of delegations want right... no?

I remember that our HOD, Vivi Stenberg (2013-2015) stated after the contest that she always preferred/wanted Margaret and Mørland and Debrah to win MGP - but I think wanting these songs to go is another case than "Sisters" because "I Feed You My Love" and "A Monster Like Me" had always a shot of doing well, something I don't remember "Sisters" having at any point of the competition

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Vivi Stenberg

I'm a simple man. I see Vivi in a thread, I post-quote "OMG QUEEN YAS SLAY WE MISS YOU COME BACK"

(Vivi's very happy in her new job; she's doing great)

Preuss

I'm a simple man. I see Vivi in a thread, I post-quote "OMG QUEEN YAS SLAY WE MISS YOU COME BACK"

(Vivi's very happy in her new job; she's doing great)

Seriously, we were great those years when she was our HoD :D
I was really surprised when she moved on! thought she would lead us to straight top 10 results and eventually a victory

Sammy

Veteran
Well, if the blueberries are in a basket, that the description works pretty well. ;)

But anyway, lets go back to the actual theme of this thread. What do you think are the chances of an Swiss entry in French or Italian??

You missed the word „three“ to understand what I meant.

shameless

Im aware that "Sister" was Schreibers Favourite, but in the End they won the Televoting fair and someone has to perform last.

Btw. Aly submitted 5 Songs.
But you can manipulate a voting even without faking the numbers by influencing the audience. S!siters where the only ones who where invited to do interviews in the days before the NF and to perform last is always known as the "Pimp spot". You can see how producers also influence it on DSDS - they always put the favourite last. Furthermore the "wildcard" myth in germany goes always very well with being the underdog and they completly manufacted that imaged on the duo despite them being an artiftical and unfitting act that was just casted to do this unrelevant song.
Furthermore we know that one judge was certain to vote for S!sters because he was a coach for one of the girls at a VoiceKids-season (which he did).

Top Bottom