11 6.3%

8 4.6%

7 4.0%

3 1.7%

11 6.3%

• Total voters

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Kind of stupid how this failed. This was Switzerland trying really, really hard. The song sounded even bigger in the arena and the performance was awesome (one of the very best). Very disappointing results tonight.

Ezio

Veteran
I had Lithuania at 1 and Switzerland at 2, Austria at 5... so I fancied Switzerland more than my own country tonight. Very sorry!!

Cyberbliss

Almost every song in Semi 2 is worst than this entry.
My only regret this year is how unbalanced the semis were.

Amethystos

Speaking the truth,
in this contest we've seen the 3 tenori losing the prize (2015) and we've also seen a total crap that noone will ever recall wining it(2016).

So after all these it's not that strange that "Stones" didn't manage to qualify.....

esc87fan

I thought Switzerland was robbed, both my friend in the UK and I thought this would sneak in and qualify (he even voted for it). It's sad to lose one of my top 5, but somehow and some way they will find that spark they need to qualify again

0scar

I wouldn't blame :ch: if they were to withdraw next year. This year they definitely played their A-game and deserved the final. Apollo deserved to qualify last year too, and both Time to Shine and Last of Our Kind definitely weren't worth becoming LAST in their semi final. You and Me also deserved to qualify.

Lindon

I'm sad.

theditz83

Veteran
Switzerland was in my Top 10 of tonight and should have qualified instead of Albania. Great performance, and sounded great in the arena! Sad to not see them through to Saturday :(

Sultana

The loss and discovery of the night, thank you Switzerland for such a pleassure. I feel that the problem here is now with staging or song... Switzerland throw a fit!

Chorizo

It would have been a fine qualifier. It's sad that the Israeli trash qualified but this didn't.

astatine86

Guys, I was thinking. Please, send them some support messages on insta/FB. They seem really disheartened 😞😞😞 Let them know they did their best.

martin

The only song i really think should qualifly and did not. It was my number 2. Great performent and great live.

mauve

Veteran
The only song i really think should qualifly and did not. It was my number 2. Great performent and great live.

Was in my top 10. But I knew that it would be hard to qualify. At least Albania did and I am grateful that not both - Switzerland and Albania - were NQs. But will miss Switzerland very much on Saturday.

martin

Was in my top 10. But I knew that it would be hard to qualify. At least Albania did and I am grateful that not both - Switzerland and Albania - were NQs. But will miss Switzerland very much on Saturday.

Before the show i was thinking this has 30% chance to qualifly. After the show i was like 50-50. Still i,m not very surpriced it did not work. Just sad, since is a good song and they really gave a good show.

Think it was 13/14 in this semifinal. Maybe 10 in televoting and 15 in jury :(

tuorem

It's the only performance of the night that made me feel like I was watching a concert and not song contest. They gave a great performance and the song deserved to be heard a second time imo. Too bad this didn't advance instead of the couple of tired efforts that made it.

I'm curious to know how they fared.

Top Bottom