7 3.8%

14 7.7%

17 9.3%

11 6.0%

17 9.3%

• Total voters

Sammy

Veteran
Yeah it was expected but once again She wasn't worse than Georgia or Belgium or Serbia - She was better.

Well, in terms of the song this is a matter of taste, but vocally she was clearly behind Serbia and also Belgium. Her voice was weak at times and she had a few moments out of tune. Nit very disturbing, but still. Whereas Serbia ans and also Belgium delivered a flawless vocal performance.

Carian

I really don't understand what is going on in Switzerland. So much money, so many talented singers, obviously they are trying to improve their results, but simply each and every year they flop. I really don't understand.

As about yesterday's performance: blue hair - NO! Smoking tits? NOOOOO. The dress? Are you serious? She looked as though someone wraped her in plastic as a saussage in some shop. And the worst part? This girl is really beautiful. How can someone ruin her own natural beauty with such horrible fashion/look decisions? I really dont understand.

tuorem

I really don't understand what is going on in Switzerland. So much money, so many talented singers, obviously they are trying to improve their results, but simply each and every year they flop. I really don't understand.

As about yesterday's performance: blue hair - NO! Smoking tits? NOOOOO. The dress? Are you serious? She looked as though someone wraped her in plastic as a saussage in some shop. And the worst part? This girl is really beautiful. How can someone ruin her own natural beauty with such horrible fashion/look decisions? I really dont understand.

I hope her fashion designer was the last of his kind. :lol: And that comes from someone who usually enjoys avant-garde fashion! :) Her outfit was simple but horrendous, very unflattering despite her cuteness. As for her blue hair, it was too light and didn't suit her facial features imo. Had she opted for a dark blue, then maybe it would have worked better, otherwise she should have stayed blond :D

No offense to Rykka's fans, but why was she leaning all the time? I'm confused xthink

Carian

I hope her fashion designer was the last of his kind. :lol: And that comes from someone who usually enjoys avant-garde fashion! :) Her outfit was simple but horrendous, very unflattering despite her cuteness. As for her blue hair, it was too light and didn't suit her facial features imo. Had she opted for a dark blue, then maybe it would have worked better, otherwise she should have stayed blond :D

No offense to Rykka's fans, but why was she leaning all the time? I'm confused xthink

xlolxlolxlolxlolxlolxlolxjumplolxjumplolxjumplolxjumplolxjumplolxjumplolxhbang

I burst to laugh at your first comment. Probably the wittiest comment in months here hahahahaha. :)

As for the leaning back and forth... Good question. She seemed as a blissful feminist activist delivering a baby in bathtube.

Scooby

Oh dear. I don't even notice Switzerland participated this year. And smoking dress was...... well... chaos
It wont be surprise if she take last place with 0 points

Scooby

Yep, I am sure this was last. I am convinced that our Mozarella was not 18th :)

Well Mozzarella was quite good, pity her song is not that good (it's not bad but... you know what I mean)

Lietuvis

Man, her singing/vocals made me cringe. It was pretty uncomfortable. The style & choreography were horrendous too.

It's a shame, because I think that Switzerland's song is actually good. And I could imagine listening to it on the radio etc.

JimmyJump

Ugly Dress, Ugly Hairs and the song was not good either. The only song worse than this is Austria

VedatiNet

Everything was bad. What I hated most was that leaning. It was just something that in herself she counted ( 1,2,3 and hop leaning lol )

hungo

omg, these were the most embarassing three minutes for switzerland in esc history for sure
i dont understand how the swiss delegation could have done this

Milos-BC

What an epic fail. This was painful both for eyes and for ears.

Her hairstyle and her leaning are indeed the biggest WTF moments. She looked like an elephant in a mirror room. Completely lost.

She was by far the worst. and in both semis, so it is quite realistic that she brought another last place for :ch: .

eugoose

SEBALTER is announcing the points for Switzerland! xrose

Marko279

That looked like 7 mins. :?

Anyway, why this years performance was not so good we could find out if we analyse who are team members and ask them for their opinions. I doubt that she chose her dress.

Song was totally ok, singing acceptable.

About dancing - i doubt that she looked herself in mirror while doing that. Good thing is that that smoke hasn't started at the moment when she started squat dancing. :)

Bottomline, it could be much better with same song, and different scene performance.

Top Bottom