17 9.3%

7 3.8%

14 7.7%

17 9.3%

11 6.0%

17 9.3%

• Total voters

0scar

I like this very much actually. I really think this should qualify. If Rykka worked on her vocals and she can actually sing it decently tonight, then it's better than the majority of the bunch in the second semi final.

sapsan

I'll vote for Rykka tonight but I scare I'll only loose my money because she performs so early and frequently it's enough to fail.

0scar

Expected non-qualification, so sorry for you Switzerland! Actually one of my faves :(

Sammy

Veteran
vocally she didn't convince me. And the styling and staging was atrocious! For me one of the favorites for the Barbara Dex Award.
I'm sorry for Rykka though. She seems to be a very nice person.

toinou03

OK :ch: is the Last of our kind and the last in the semi. That was so shameful...
Rykka had a good song. They did zero production, zero staging, zero work. She's just there, making weird things with her knees and as it's very bad, Swiss TV said. Oh, let's hit fires !!!
Really, that's the Swiss delegation that should be fired. xfacepalm

Quent91

I don't get why la Suisse doesn't put any effort in the contest... They have all the money to compose a good song, but they still send weak songs that no one remembers after it's done...

Carrie

I gave Rykka two votes tonight. She did her part as a singer but the production team let her down. It's not fair at all.

I noticed people on the Norwegian thread said that their favourite fails every year... it's the same with me. Evridiki, TWiiNS, Natália, Vilija, Molly Sterling, Rykka.... So unlucky.

HSV1887

It pains me to say it, but I got secondhand embarrassment watching the Swiss entry tonight. I'm sure this will finish in last place when one combines the results of both semifinals. IMO, there's only one option moving forward: Stefanie Heinzmann for ESC2k17!

Tinchey

It was hard to watch this performance. :'D Her constipated moves killed me. :( #lastplaceconfirmed

blartashura

Easily the weakest one tonight. And how on earth isn't this discussed for the Barbara Dex award...

CatEye

From next year on there should be a Rykka award for the worst combination of everyting. Seriously what the hell was this? I have been laughing from the first 5 seconds on ... and it got worse with every second. And then the pyro rain at the end. It's like throwing sprinkles on a piece of sh*t
I think it will actually now move up in my ranking, since I haven't laughed this hard in a long while XD

Chorizo

I can remember Matt doing her moves on the live stream. Did they really think that would look good? They must have been desperate at that point.

ES2011

Still love the hell out of this song.................guess I'll stick to the studio version and deny the live performance ever happened. It's :sk: 2012 all over again! :lol:

They should nominate :ch: this year for least amount of f*cks given to this contest. They can compete with :gr:
They had no staging, no choreography, no decent dress and NO PLAN ON HOW TO DELIVER A GREAT SONG.

If the Swiss delegation keeps this up it doesn't matter what song they send next year. Because the song could be as good to be a sure winner, but they will just keep having the magical touch of turning gold into shit. Biggest waste of potential this year.

Ritararita

What I learned about the song thanks to its choreography: It was a dramatic story about a woman who desperately needs to use a toilet but cannot do that since she is too busy skiing.

DanielLuis

It pains me to say it, but I got secondhand embarrassment watching the Swiss entry tonight. I'm sure this will finish in last place when one combines the results of both semifinals. IMO, there's only one option moving forward: Stefanie Heinzmann for ESC2k17!

That would be amazing!

Top Bottom