Contact us

SWITZERLAND 2013 - Takasa - You and me

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

alca

Mickey

Re: SWITZERLAND 2013

Not keen on either. I'm not normally a fan of guitar-wielding male singer-songwriter types. John Haenni had an uphill battle with me to begin with. I found him smug.

Oh No! (mi corazon) by United Passion feat. Lyane Leigh stated promisingly, but the cheesy rapping took it rapidly downhill.

Starmania

Abacay - Have you ever touched a rainbow: I like it actually :) I'd like it more if vocals were good too.
I L A R Y - Voglia di Vivere: Not fond of it.
John Hänni - I Can't Shut Up: Not my kind of song at all.
Claudio Raj - Shizzophrenia: 0/10
Jam Sheriff - One big family: Beat is not bad really, but song is not enough to qualify, and autotune will not help this for sure.
United Passion feat. Lyane Leigh - ...Oh No! (Mi corazón): Started really good, but when rap thingie sounded, song became bad. But Lyane is good euro-dance singer. 2/10

Charly

Abacay - I likey likey :D
Claudio Raj - I actually kinda like this :D
I L A R Y - I like the chorus of it she needs to improve the voice o_O
Jam Sherrif - No thankyhuu!
John Hänni - Oooh Bagpipes
United Passion feat. Lyane Leigh - The rappers are a crap version of Timati, and Lyane Leigh should join someone else instead or perform as a sololist maybe be like a crappy DEV? ;)

alca

Out of all these I only like Ilary's. But I'm missing something. I don't know what. Perhaps if it was sung by someone with a more powerful voice... I don't know. But I like it!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

The Eurovision Song Contest preselection season has already started for the eurofans and artists alike. From the 1st of September 2012, any song published on or after this date is able to represent a country at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest, to take part in Malmö (Sweden) on May 14, 16, 18, 2013 and Switzerland has already started it’s selection process, with the same procedure as previous years.

READ HERE

Starmania

Lowell Lawell - Love Symphony: Too slow, not bad at all but not for ESC for sure, vocals are not that bad either.

Impressive

Banned

I would want to give a second chance to Sinplus. Their last album was awesome, especially Do you wanna dance and There's fire.

Kryptonite

My current ranking:

1. John Hänni - I Can't Shut Up
The song sounded promisingly from the very beginning. It's definitely my favourite one out of the 8 songs that were already submitted, because it's so cheerful! It's also very simple, but has a nice "twist" - a faster chorus. I love the integration of some national elements and the lyrics suit the melody perfectly. Production is fine, but it can still be improved. With some improvements (actually, even without them), I think that this song should qualify to the NF.

Current ranking: 9/10

2. Abacay - Have You Ever Touched A Rainbow
It looks like Abacay tried again, which is a good thing. Although their song isn't the best composition I've ever heard, it's still a decent song that's among my faves. The verses are pretty bland, but the chorus is exactly the opposite - it's very catchy. With a better production, I wouldn't mind this qualifying to the NF. Well, it all depends on the other songs that will be submitted.

Current ranking: 8/10

-----------------------------------------------------------
3. United Passion ft. Lyane - … Oh No! (Mi Corazon) = 7.5/10
4. I L A R Y - Voglia Di Vivere = 7/10
5. Claudio Raj - Shizzophrenia = 6/10
6. Jam Sheriff - One Big Family = 5.5/10
7. Flo & Raf - Stand Together = 5.5/10
8. Lowell Lawell - Love Symphony = 2.5/10

CPV4931

And Ralph Siegel is back again - this idea indeed sounds quite crazy

Sim

Altough her music is not really my style, don't know what this new song would bring

but Lys Assia on eurovision stage in Malmö would be :eek:

Jim

I want Lys for Switzerland in Malmo! Yes! And she's not that too old! :p

Top Bottom