Suiza.png

Salmon

Re: SWITZERLAND 2013

Sooooooo looking forward to Kreuzlingen xcheer

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

If Lys Assia decides to give this another shot she'll be 87 and by far the oldest ESC participant ever. I highly doubt that's going to happen though.

Kryptonite

If Lys Assia decides to give this another shot she'll be 87 and by far the oldest ESC participant ever. I highly doubt that's going to happen though.

Well, if she comes back, I'm hoping for a much better song. But yeah, I highly doubt it as well.

Other singers that I would like to see next year are Myron, TinkaBelle and Anna Rossinelli (although I would rather see a new face). I'm especially thrilled about Myron. Is there any chance to see him on Eurovision stage?

I also love: I don't care, If it ends, Wonderful to me and maaaanny others. :lol:

Metafeller

Banned

Europe doesn't deserve Switzerland's music taste since 2009. I would sapport if Switzerland will not take a part.

NikkiBoy

I hope they stay, bad they didn't make the final :(

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Switzerland said a few years back that ESC is really cheap for them and that they'll be sticking around for the forseeable future. They'll be in in 2013 unless there's a really drastic change in opinion, which I doubt.

They were contenders to be 11th in the semi, realistically, so it's not all bad.

NikkiBoy

Hope they stay! D:

Yamarus

Europe doesn't deserve Switzerland's music taste since 2009. I would sapport if Switzerland will not take a part.

It's true that "Il Pleut de l'or" was such a musical gem! ...

I was surprised Sinplus didn't qualify actually. I'm not a fan of rock, but their performance was excellent. I think it deserved to qualify instead of Hungary.

CPV4931

@CypriotGirl: Indeed, Stefanie Heinzmann would be great! (She won a castingshow from Stefan Raab)
She also would recieve many points from Germany ^^

GRE

Lys Assia maybe?
Without national final!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

‘Die grosse Entscheidungs Show’ will be held on 15 December.

composers and artists can upload their potential Eurovision entries to SF’s ‘Eurovision Platform’ from 1 September.

4 songs will be chosen through public vote & juries. Broadcaster RTS will pick 3 songs & RSI 2 songs.

Kryptonite

I'm so glad that they decided to keep the same concept. Well, not because it's especially successful, but because it's usually the only one that starts so early. Well, actually I really loved their 2012 and 2011 NFs so I really can't wait!

I'm also glad that we'll hear full songs in ‘Die grosse Entscheidungs Show’ again, because I didn't like the whole "only 2 minutes idea".

Kryptonite

Well, it isn't 100% official, but it surely looks like it's going to happen.

The number of songs (in NF) was decreased back to 9. In 2011, there were 9 songs in ‘Die grosse Entscheidungs Show’ and we heard their full version. In 2012, there were 12 songs in NF, that's why we heard only shorter versions.

Source: Switzerland: Selection Procedure to kick off on 1 September | escXtra

In additional, regional broadcasters RTS (three songs) and RSI (two songs) will each search for ‘strong entries’ that will also make the main final, taking the total number of songs up to nine.

Top Bottom