29 10.6%

10 3.7%

16 5.9%

8 2.9%

8 2.9%

27 9.9%

• Total voters

Kristina

I really liked the performance and it's one of my faves this year, but kind of expected it won't make it. It's not the instant pop-dancy tune that goes with televoters...:( I think it got 12th maybe, with Israel 11th.

CPV4931

They were my 2nd overall favorite and had a great performance today... sad, that they didn´t reach the final.

94ayd

Yup, another one that should've been through. How come the juries allowed all three dance whores but couldn't leave some space for a great pop-rock tune like this, as well as performed brilliantly. When I saw that :hu: had qualified, I had a feeling this wouldn't make it. Probably 11th-12th, maximum 13th.

JurianFeygen

I love swimm againzt the streammm xcry

Song-wise I like Unbreakable more than Sound of Our Hearts,
but based on their fans' votes it seems like Compact Disco were more famous than Sinplus.

seb89

Oh Switzerland :(. They were my favourite tonight! And the best vocals in tonight's edition imo.

Melodi

Swim against the stream, following your wildest dream your wildest dream. :(

aletem

Oh Switzerland :(. They were my favourite tonight! And the best vocals in tonight's edition imo.
I agree too. Albania also gave a strong vocal performance (but it depends how much people liked her very high notes). I really thought that this was the best tonight (even though I like Iceland and Cyprus more - song wise). They really sold the performance and interacted with the audience very well! Looked and sounded much better than Romania. It is still a mystery to me how this didn't qualify. Unfortunately Switzerland doesn't have diaspora or good friends to back them up in the voting. :(

Rainy

This was my favorite last night (followed by Isreael). I'm very sad that they didn't qualify. :( Unfortunately, we could not vote in the first seminfinal.

Rusch

That was yesterdays big surprise. It think everybody was sure, that Switzerland would qualify. In the second semi finale the would have qualified for sure.

ParadiseES

Probably performing just after Romania was not good for them...

I'm sure Switzerland came 11th and was so close to Moldova and Hungary.

Yamarus

It was a good song and would've deserved a place in the final. I feel that if the draw had been switched with Hungary, they would've gone through instead.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
SinPlus, are the second act to be announced as taking part in the Eurovision Live Conert in Setúbal. (September 8th in Lisbon)

Petar

I'm trying to find one song from Swiss pre-selection, I think it's called "Music" and it's sang by a brother and a sister, I don't think they're twins, but they're related for sure. They also recorded one popular song which was a soundtrack for some movie, but I completely forgot what's their name...

Top Bottom