27 9.9%

• Total voters

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
And my Swiss predictions:

Televote: 11th place
Jury: 8th place

So once again, Switzerland manages to qualify by ending up 10th place.

Miguel

Eurovision.tv said:
Black colour for Sinplus

Sinplus had thier second rehearsal today. On stage, they delivered a great performance investing all their energy and power in their entry. The black clothes fit their rock song Unbreakable perfectly.

Eurovision.tv talked to Swiss participants before their second rehearsal. "Today we want to fix our show because next Monday and Tuesday are so close." We talked to both of the brothers Ivan and Gabriel Broggini whilst they were doing their hairstyle. “We had some interviews this morning and now we are ready to go on the stage and this is amazing."

Sinplus invited everybody to their unbreakable party in the Euroclub tomorrow. The artists told us about their new album Disinformation that is going to be released all over Europe.

The Swiss representatives Sinplus entered the stage in the Baku Crystal Hall for the second time. The whole entry was full of energy. The lead singer, Gabriel, delivered a great energetic performance walking on stage and falling down on his knees. He also was very good vocally.

As in the first rehearsal, the two brothers were dressed in leather jackets, one black and one green. Ivan, Gabriel and their male drummer were all wearing Unbreakable T-shirts. The female electric guitarist was in the black dress. The black colour fit Sinplus’ performance and made their beat sound more rocky.

In the beginning of the press conference, Sinplus performed a song from their new album Disinformation.

The brothers commented on their decision to go to the Eurovision Song Contest: "We even didn’t know much about the Eurovision. It’s nice experience to be here. All participants are amazing. We want to enjoy the whole time we are here."

The brothers were asked if they met a lot of friends in the Euroclub where they spent last evenings. They said they found a lot of friends there.

One journalist asked the brothers about the anthem that they wrote for the Ice Hockey Championships and if they would like to write more music for sport events. "We are big sport fans", Gabriel said. "If there is another chance to write music for the sport events, then why not."

Grinch

And my Swiss predictions:

Televote: 11th place
Jury: 8th place

So once again, Switzerland manages to qualify by ending up 10th place.

xpray xpray xpray

rajo

No way Switzerland qualifies :(

In 2009 they had a stronger song and scored only 15 points. Which is a shame, because any other country would have scored better, since Switzerland is the only country without a friendly voter at all :( :(

View attachment 1607

Milos-BC

Good luck Switzerland!

Hopefully this will not suffer the fate of Lovebugs, as the song is truly awesome, and deserves the final.

Miguel

Sinplus - Unbreakable - Live - 2012 Eurovision Song Contest Semi Final 1

aletem

:( :( No justice!! :(

Metafeller

Banned
HOW COULD IT HAPPEN! IT MUST BE JOKE I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SONG FAILED! HOW COULD THIS SONG FAIL!! EUROPE WHAT IS GOING ON!!
HRR!!! I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING!!

aletem

I wanna break something... I wanna break something unbreakable NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! :twisted: They literally had a concert on stage and interacted with the audience. Shitty Moldova went through. :/

pyryniemi

Ireland, Russia and Hungary in the finale over Switzerland is just... *sigh*

Terence

This should have gone through... I liked the performance!

Sandri

Much bettet song than Hungary... I think the juries voted for ist mostly

Metafeller

Banned
Last time, before Ireland I hoped and wished for Switzerland... So this song is worse than some songs which qualify to final? This is worst taste ever... Last year Poland failed, Norway failed, I was mad too but this is NOT SAME! Sinplus, I love you more and more now!

Top Bottom