Contact us

SwedishFailurez' Acid Trip ✡ Israel ✡ OM42 ✡ TAKIRU - The Prophet

6xVm2TM.jpg

SwedishFailurez' acid trip through the oriental realm of the world.

Current Entry

Participation History
E9QCiM2.png

5gnRizo.png

lQftMST.png

2T1pqSB.png

Last edited:
sn8GKkp.png
My 10 edition-run in Japan has finally ended. Such an acid trip this has been, so much I have learned about the Japanese music scene and so many new favorite songs I have found. And now, it's time to move on and let @Zenbu Katsuragi show the path with the land of the rising sun. Japan will always remain strong.

The next destination is a country that also is an island, but with a music scene much more unexplored.

The country is...

lQftMST.png

yaL9ise.png
JyUpbap.png
GJC3Pkd.png
FbxyIfV.png

6BpeC1J.png
jDRLmuE.png

JqetqeS.png
DoCmv6s.png

picVzD7.png

This Sri Lanka run has come to an end and damn... This run has been WILD! Who would have guessed Sri Lanka could produce two winners and several top 5s!? I wouldn't and many of you probably didn't either. I have pretty much proven that Sri Lanka is a goldmine for hidden gems.

I'm truly proud of the entries I have sent from this versatile music scene. I hope someone else will play as Sri Lanka and will contribute to its awesome legacy.

Next up...

I will play as a country that has a relatively high profile in every online contest I know, also in OM nonetheless which has gathered three victories so far.
2T1pqSB.png

Top Bottom