Contact us

SwedishFailurez' Acid Trip ✡ Israel ✡ OM42 ✡ TAKIRU - The Prophet

6xVm2TM.jpg

SwedishFailurez' acid trip through the oriental realm of the world.

Current Entry

Participation History
E9QCiM2.png

5gnRizo.png

lQftMST.png

2T1pqSB.png

Last edited:
4DQG6hw.png

Introduction

As this is the very first time I’m participating in Orient Matsuri, the entry will be selected through a small national final containing just three songs. All three songs are performed by the ambitious and brilliant singer Mehdi Bahmad which almost won the Moroccan national final of WV 132 by only one point after the legendary singer Abir! The choice of the Moroccan entry is entirely up to you and the competing songs are…

1. Mehdi Bahmad - Lay

2. Mehdi Bahmad - Buy Me (a Bird)

3. Mehdi Bahmad - H.E.N.N.A.

Rank the songs like this
:12::8::6:

Send your votes through PM to @SwedishFailurez

DEADLINE
4th April 22:00

Voted so far
:dz::ng::tw::za:

Have fun!​

Last edited:
Exactly 24 hours left to vote before the deadline.

I summon the users who I think are interested to vote in this NF.

@Morocco2021 @MARCOMEN @SaladBreak @anaraqueen @Uto @Fierro @Eulaliya @RainyWoods

EDIT
The voting has now ended and the Moroccan entry has been sent. Thank you for attending and voting in this NF, I love you all for it! xlove
Well... See you later in the OM LL soon and good luck!​

Last edited:

MARCOMEN

I completely missed the NF. I have a clear favourite and I hope it wins.

ZMaathm.png

The unimaginable just happened, I won on my first try! Thank you so much for all the points I and Mehdi Bahmad have received. It's just amazing!

:12: Algeria and Japan
:10: Malaysia, Russia, China and Nigeria
:8: Lebanon
:7: Philippines and Nepal
:6: Armenia
:5: Azerbaijan, South Africa, Iraq, South Korea and Mali
:3: Indonesia and Kazakstan
:1: Tunisia

Oh yes, here is also the NF results. It was actually a very tight margin between "Lay" and "H.E.N.N.A" as you can see in the spoiler tag below.

However, I will do an internal selection for the next edition. Not only due to the hosting, but I have a specific song I want to share with you. I promise, this one has never competed in any forum contest before and has been released fairly recently. I'm testing the waters here.

Last edited:
ZvSMCrL.png
An unexpected 11th place for this hidden little gem. I did not expect more than just mid-table placement for a song that was perfectly suited for being a host entry but wasn't necessarily competitive. I just sent this because I love the ethnic elements of this rough but yet authentic rock song.

Thank you for all the points bois and gurls! xhug
:12: Iran
:10: United Arab Emirates and Russia
:8: Mauritania
:7: Indonesia and French Polynesia
:6: Congo
:5: Hong Kong and Tunisia
:3: Algeria

Last edited:

MARCOMEN

YAAAAY! Oum xlove. Oum and Queen Samira in the same edition xheat

And ofc I forgot to take part (I was busy with WV hosting and I completely forgot about OM) so I can't support both artists I love so much IOTAP :(

Edit : Mok Saïb (Algeria) and Raquel (Lebanon) are also in this edition xheart. What the hell :lol:

Last edited:
YAAAAY! Oum xlove. Oum and Queen Samira in the same edition xheat

And ofc I forgot to take part (I was busy with WV hosting and I completely forgot about OM) so I can't support both artists I love so much IOTAP :(

Edit : Mok Saïb (Algeria) and Raquel (Lebanon) are also in this edition xheart. What the hell :lol:
No worries man! You have a ton of stuff to do and it's easy to forget, even if the Arabian part of the world has some bops this time. You have done amazing work so far. xup

fM7CFhl.png
A 14th place is not bad for a very experimental and philosophical song like this. The song isn't for everyone but I truly love Oum and "Daba", so I couldn't resist sending this. Thank you everyone for all the points I got, you all have based taste! xup

:12: Iran
:8: Indonesia
:7: French Polynesia, Mongolia, Egypt
:5: China
:3: Tunisia
:2: Comoros, Taiwan
:1: Nigeria, Algeria

For the next entry, I will go for the opposite direction. The Moroccan OM 20 entry is a BOP!

u3m6R5I.png
Ugh... My first actual flop, this is very disappointing considering that "Hakawa" was a huge hit back in the day. Though, the song probably didn't age well enough to keep up with the fierce competition in this edition.

Anyway... I'm still happy for the few points I got from you, thank you. xheart

:10: 🇩🇿
:8: 🇪🇬
:6: 🇨🇳
:5: 🇰🇲
:3: 🇹🇳
:1: 🇰🇬 🇷🇺 🇦🇴

I will compete with one last Moroccan entry before arriving at our next destination in this trippy road trip;

Last edited:

g8iYwFg.png
What of a to end this with! A banger emoshen in 13th place!
Decent placement in what some would argue to be the strongest edition ever is something to be proud of. But the true winners are of course you who gave me points, thank you all! xheart

:12: 🇺🇿 🇪🇬
:10: 🇧🇫
:8: 🇮🇷
:6: 🇳🇬
:3: 🇯🇵 🇧🇩
:2: 🇼🇸
:1: 🇹🇷

Well... This is the end of Morocco under my watch. Being the first country I have has competed with in Orient Matsuri, I consider my run with Morocco to be pretty good. One victory with Mehdi Bahmad, hosting OM 18, a couple of decent placements, and a place of real winners with Asma Lmnawar. Using past Moroccan entries as a reference... This is within the same range in terms of success, if not slightly better. Thank you for all your support during all of this! I have learned so much when competing in Orient Matsuri, all from my mistakes and what I did right as a jury. Morocco has been the testing ground for what my entries were capable of, and now I'm leaving Morocco behind for the next destination in my acid trip...
5gnRizo.png
Oh my f***ing god! I'm so damn hyped for delivering you the very best Japan has to offer, which is millions of songs that have to be limited to just 5 or a few more. I have got some hot bops I think you probably will recognize and you will love them! This ride will begin next edition...

See you in the LL show...

Last edited:
Top Bottom