2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MooseShoes

Lol SVT learning lessons? Never!

I knew it would be the same sh*t in repeat, it's like watching Groundhog Day overrated movie about repeating the same thing over and over...
The word "might" was doing a lot of heavy-lifting when I said "lessons might have been learnt". My expectations for :se: are always lower than a snake's belly. The sad thing is that the overbearing smugness of SVT prevents them from seeing that they could win ESC almost every year if they took a fresh approach. (By win, I mean actually win, not just come top two with the juries).

LoveHate

I will have to skip watching heats 1, 2 and 4 because there are other more interesting alternatives available at the same time.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
So I had a listen to the snippets, and my what a disappointment. :( Not a single song to love here. The three returning artists whom I've enjoyed entries from before (Jon Henrik, Eva & Ewa and Tone Sekelius) all had worse songs this time around. Eva & Ewa's is still OK and I bet it will be fun to watch, but the melody is a bit meh for me. Of course they had to go and ruin a Jon Henrik entry for me with some electronic dance beat. He's been my favorite every single time he entered in the past, but this one is just a huge disappointment.

Eva & Ewa, Victor Crone, Loulou Lamotte and Rejhan all have OK songs, but that's all they are... just OK.

Fluke

New bet: Eva & Efva and Rejhan to AC, Victor Crone likely out. It looks soooo dull and generic, radio pop with returning artists like this have flopped before.

Rejhan might even steal a DTF from JHF or Tone.

Also, why are Elov & Beny driving in reverse?

DanielLuis

I am aware that what we have are only snippets, but dear god there's literally nothing standing out here. It's all so completely lifeless and soulless.
If the average quality of this heat is representative of the other 3, Melfest will literally be among the bottom 5 of the worst NF's of the season, music-wise. And this is coming from a person that is currently watching Ireland's Eurosong.

Datura

just listened to the recap and uh theres not a single song i enjoy. i'd pick eva & ewa at least they are likeable. seriously don't care who advances

Vittra

I haven't listened to the snippets (I prefer to go in blind), but here's my prediction based on name recognition only:

DTF:
Tone
Elov & Beny (because their music genre "epadunk" is VERY popular among kids, teens and young adults)

Semi:
Jon Henrik (very disappointed that the song is in English...)
Eva & Ewa (maybe, could switch places with Victor Crone)

Out:
Victor Crone (maybe, could switch places with Eva & Ewa)
Rejhan (who?)
Loulou

Prove me wrong, fellow Swedes!

hunty73

Sweden usually put a big challenger song in Heat 1 so then everyone can think does xxx in heat 4 have a song to beat it.Looks like it might not be like that this year,unless there is something here they want in the final so an easy heat.

Etanna

Are they allowed to have more than 6 people on stage?

Top Bottom