2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

A-lister

Veteran
"A Million Years" was easily the best Mariette entry, and probably the only one that would be competitive at Eurovision.

Undoubtedly her best, but considering she was never even remotely close to that on any other try, I don't have high hopes.

Plus girl has stage presence and charisma like drying paint, she really isn't a good performer, on the contrary she comes across as awkward. Some people might be good singers, but not all are made to perform.

FilipFromSweden

I'm honestly so sick of Mariette. She started out so strong in 2015 and after that it's just been generic ass music. ''Shout It Out'' is like the Eurovision version of Nickelback music

Realest

A few Entries apparently have been leaked:

lasse braun

A few Entries apparently have been leaked:

Same procedure as every year.​

xcookie

FilipFromSweden

Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods – Where You Are (Sávečan)

oh my god, my mouth waters at that title. Sounds like an explosion of everything I love. People often complain there's too little culture in Sweden's entries, hopefully this will be an ethnic uptempo song with a unique EDM sound.

Also excited to see Maria Sur. Again, Melfest gets a lot of shit but this year it looks like there's a lot of new blood and energy

Mainshow

Veteran
Her 3rd? 2023 will be her 5th. 2015, 2017 (her best if you ask me), 2018 and 2020.

Damn, I somehow erased all her other attempts from my memory.

It´s crazy how I was stunning Melodifestivalen from 2009-2014 whilst I somehow stopped caring about it at all - (I still like a few songs but I don´t care about it anymore).
Thanks for reminding me, though! - I will listen to all her songs again! ;)

Mainshow

Veteran

Looks alright - a few promising newcomers (based on the texts, imo), a very talented Ukrainian refugee and a very promising collab (Jon Henrick finally needs to represent Sweden) - the first two Swedish entries look "like silly and fun" entries - I wish the producers of Melodifestivalen would finally treat their native tongue a bit better and more respectful, imo. I don´t know if a generic song by Theoz would make up for it

njdevils94

Veteran
Heat 1

Victor Crone – ”Diamonds”
Authors: David Lindgren Zacharias, Peter Kvint, Victor Crone

Rejhan – ”Haunted”
Authors: Albin Johnsén, Mattias Andréasson, Pontus Söderman, Tilde RONIA Wrigsell

Loulou LaMotte – ”Inga sorger”
Authors: Jonas Thander, Loulou LaMotte

Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – ”Länge leve livet”
Authors: Emil Vaker, Henric Pierroff, Kalle Rydberg

Elov & Beny – ”Raggen går”
Authors: Johan Werner, Kristian Wejshag, Mattias Elovsson, Oscar Kilenius, Tim Larsson

Tone Sekelius – ”Rhythm of my show”
Authors: Anderz Wrethov, Dino Medanhodzic, Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt, Tone Sekelius

Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods – ”Where You Are (Sávečan)”
Authors: Arc North, Calle Hellberg, Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Joy Deb, Oliver Belvelin, Richard Lästh, Tobias Lundgren, William Segerdahl

Heat 2

Wiktoria – ”All my life (Where have you been)”
Authors: Herman Gardarfve, Melanie Wehbe, Patrik Jean, Wiktoria Johansson

Eden – ”Comfortable”
Authors: Benjamin Rosenbohm, Eden Alm, Emil Adler Lei, Julie Aagaard

Uje Brandelius – ”Grytan”
Authors: Uje Brandelius

Theoz – ”Mer av dig
Authors: Axel Schylström, Jakob Redtzer, Peter Boström, Thomas G:son

Maria Sur – ”Never give up”
Authors: Anderz Wrethov, Laurell Barker

Tennessee Tears – ”Now I know”
Authors: Anderz Wrethov, Jonas Hermansson, Thomas Stengaard, Tilda Feuk

Panetoz – ”On my way”

Authors: Anders Wigelius, Daniel Nzinga, Jimmy Jansson, Nebeyu Baheru, Njol Badjie, Pa Modou Badjie, Robert Norberg

alca

Of course they had to put Wiktoria in my heat. xfacepalm

Right now I only care about Loulou coz I love her as a person. And it will be interesting to hear her song in Swedish. Panetoz will probably be fun. The Ev(w)as too. Jon Henrik will be the usual Jon Henrik (he should have won in 2017 if you ask me).

I don't know, hopefully I will find a new artist to like in this batch.

Franzilein

Jon Henrik will be the usual Jon Henrik (he should have won in 2017 if you ask me).

That was En värld full av strider, right? Wholeheartedly agree. Jon Henrik or Loreen, Statements was also such a banger.

b4ld3r

Uje Brandelius is pretty surprising, will be interesting to see if he manages to make it through.

hijirio

Veteran
SVT changed the format of the semifinals again:

Okay hot take but I don't like the idea of 4 entries qualifying from Andra Chansen, I liked it back then when it was only 2.
Most of them are just fillers anyway, once in a blue moon a song from AC actually does well in the final.

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
oh my god, my mouth waters at that title. Sounds like an explosion of everything I love. People often complain there's too little culture in Sweden's entries, hopefully this will be an ethnic uptempo song with a unique EDM sound.

And for that very reason I really doubt it will win MF.
Surprise me and make this genre win and I will gladly support Sweden in ESC which happens very rarely.

FilipFromSweden

And for that very reason I really doubt it will win MF.
Surprise me and make this genre win and I will gladly support Sweden in ESC which happens very rarely.
Such entries have had strong support before, such as Timoteij in 2010 and Jon-Henrik in 2015/2017. He would’ve most likely won in 2015 had Måns not competed

Top Bottom