2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran
Of all the female solo acts, this song sounds the most generic, but it's written by the same people who always write the Swedish songs. I guess all of the 2000 that are submitted every year, so Sweden never changes. The lyrics are incomprehensible which may be a good thing, because on paper there is no strong message. I was surprised to learn that Tattoo is not only song title, but quite often repeated in the song also, but I don't hear it out. For me another plastic hot air balloon from Sweden that relies heavily on staging to distract from a song.

6 points for now and battling for 3rd place in the Nordic ranking against Iceland.

FilipFromSweden

Of all the female solo acts, this song sounds the most generic, but it's written by the same people who always write the Swedish songs. I guess all of the 2000 that are submitted every year, so Sweden never changes. The lyrics are incomprehensible which may be a good thing, because on paper there is no strong message. I was surprised to learn that Tattoo is not only song title, but quite often repeated in the song also, but I don't hear it out. For me another plastic hot air balloon from Sweden that relies heavily on staging to distract from a song.

6 points for now and battling for 3rd place in the Nordic ranking against Iceland.
I think you just copy paste this text every year xshrug

Ezio

Veteran
then show me the receipts, thank you! But you are right, Swedes send the same formular every year. It's anorganic because it's plastique
I think you just copy paste this text every year xshrug

FilipFromSweden

Ezio

Veteran

Ajeje Brazorf

This is maybe my unpopular opinion of the year, but: Hold me Closer was better than Tattoo as a song. I literally listened both songs and tbh, I found Cornelia's entry more passionate and less manufactured. That made me realize one thing: if Loreen is gonna win like it seems, than I can affirm, without a single doubt, 2023 is weaker than 2022.

Last edited:

simori95

This is maybe my unpopular opinion of the year, but: Hold me Closer was better than Tattoo as a song. I literally listened both songs and tbh, I found Cornelia's entry more passionate and less manifactured. That made me realize one thing: if Loreen is gonna win like it seems, than I can affirm, without a single doubt, 2023 is weaker than 2022.
Is this opinion unpopular though? I mean yeah there are a lot of Loreen Fans, but also many who find her overrated. Subjectively, it felt to me as though Cornelia might have been #1 less, but also disliked less. However, I am clearly biased there since Cornelia didn’t resonate with me at all while Loreen does, and I tend to notice opinions more that do not align with mine.

FilipFromSweden

I just wanna say, and I really don't mean to sound like an obnoxious Swedish fan, since so many people want to say Cornelia's song was amazing last year (it was, imo) as well as some people saying it should've been top 3 and that it's better than Tattoo. Well, what's with that 6th place in the televote? Disappointed me a little bit tbh

hijirio

Veteran
I just wanna say, and I really don't mean to sound like an obnoxious Swedish fan, since so many people want to say Cornelia's song was amazing last year (it was, imo) as well as some people saying it should've been top 3 and that it's better than Tattoo. Well, what's with that 6th place in the televote? Disappointed me a little bit tbh
Well, obviously that's not how Eurovision works.

Sekret had its huge fanbase but didn't even make it to the final, Mata Hari got 33 points from televoting despite still being played all over European gay clubs, or Snap finishing 20th while being 2nd most streamed Eurovision song ever etc etc etc.

Schlagerman1

Why we didn't do better in the televote was perhaps because the final had quite a lot of female singing ballads that did rather well in the end (Greece, Netherlands, Portugal to name a few), so they "stole" a bit of our votes. If there had been less of them, she probably would have fought UK and Spain for that 2nd place.

jatojo

This is maybe my unpopular opinion of the year, but: Hold me Closer was better than Tattoo as a song. I literally listened both songs and tbh, I found Cornelia's entry more passionate and less manifactured. That made me realize one thing: if Loreen is gonna win like it seems, than I can affirm, without a single doubt, 2023 is weaker than 2022.
I agree about Hold Me Closer - I like the artist and the song more. Tattoo is good - not in my Nordic top 5 though (among all national songs). There are at least three songs from Norway and three songs from Finland that I would rather listen to.

Rasmus0714

This is maybe my unpopular opinion of the year, but: Hold me Closer was better than Tattoo as a song. I literally listened both songs and tbh, I found Cornelia's entry more passionate and less manufactured. That made me realize one thing: if Loreen is gonna win like it seems, than I can affirm, without a single doubt, 2023 is weaker than 2022.
Cornelia wrote a break-up song after her break-up, while Tattoo is just for the sake of Eurovision, of course it's gonna be manufactured.

Sammy

Veteran

Ezio

Veteran
Anyway..

:se: proved once more that they are the best Eurovision Country worldwide with huge Margin and that other Countries have to learn a lot of them.

12 Points.

copypaste my ass.…

Top Bottom