Contact us

Sweden SWEDEN 2021

GianlucaTomoe

So, The Mamas are rumoured to be back in Melodifestivalen in 2021 and that bunch of pressed haters from .net are already starting to fill the hospitals' gastroenterology departments...

A-lister

Veteran
Except for Dotter and a couple of others, this list is depressing and clichéd...

I wonder (given they take part) if Danny and Eric will go back to English again after having crossed over to Swedish? Most probably knowing the MF team they'll have English language entries...

The Mamas will most probably win though, even if their entry might be bad (they already won with a bad entry so...), people will vote for them out of "sympathy". I do hope their entry will be better this time around though, their follow-up single wasn't too shabby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfUrbemkMY , so I could live with someone like that, but generally they are just so generic and I'm tired of Sweden sending generic songs... but I don't see anything really changing and based on the names the MF team prove once again they are out of touch of the Swedish music trends...

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
That list is nothing but sad.
Indeed, one can still hope they are just rumored names and all will change in the end, but this close to the official reveal, "rumored" lists from the main tabloids tend to be pretty accurate unfortunately.

MF is quite in line with the Swedish national broadcaster SVT anyways; out of touch with reality and living in its own bubble and filled with nepotism and cronyism.

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Three-Eighths Irish

opinionsigotem

They're dragging this reveal out over three days (tomorrow to Thursday), only announcing one artist per hour, and apparently not even saying which semi each song's in. Fix it, Jesus.

Mimmon

Participant: Danny Saucedo
Song title: Dandi Dansa
Songwriters: Danny Saucedo, Karl-Johan Råsmark

Participant: Lovad
Song title: Allting är precis likadant
Songwriter: Mattias Andréasson, Alexander Nivek, Lova Drevstam, Albin Johnsén

Mimmon

Participant: Kadiatou
Song title: One Touch
Songwriter: Joy Deb, Linnea Deb, Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt, Anderz Wrethov

Mimmon

Participant: Mustasch
Song title: Contagious
Songwriters: Ralf Gyllenhammar, David Johannesson

theCONWEL

Yay Kadiatou!! xcheer

alca

Danny announced first. If SVT had a sense of humor they'd announce Saade and Loreen last. Danny would drop out. :ROFLMAO:
And no, Loreen isn't in. I'm just saying. :p

Mimmon

Participant: Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos
Song title: Rena rama ding dong
Songwriters: Göran Sparrdahl, Kalle Rydberg, Ari Lehtonen

Mimmon

Participant: Emil Assergård
Song title: Om allting skiter sig
Songwriters: Emil Assergård, Jimmy Jansson, Jimmy ”Joker” Thörnfeldt, Anderz Wrethov, Johanna Wrethov

Top Bottom