Contact us

Sweden SWEDEN 2021

Swedenvision

This will never happen but I really would like to see Zara Larsson participate in Mello/ESC one day with something like her new song Love Me Land!

But as said will probably never happen since she already has great international success and simply not needs Mello or ESC.

Also, Zara recently featured in Swedish TV4:s summer concept, Late Night Concert from a empty (due to Corona resctrictions) Gröna Lund amusement park.

One of the performances was a amazing duet with Carola, the song is Carolas "Säg Mig" from 1983.

All the performances from the concert is on youtube for those who are interested. :)

Mimmon

This will never happen but I really would like to see Zara Larsson participate in Mello/ESC one day with something like her new song Love Me Land!

But as said will probably never happen since she already has great international success and simply not needs Mello or ESC.

Also, Zara recently featured in Swedish TV4:s summer concept, Late Night Concert from a empty (due to Corona resctrictions) Gröna Lund amusement park.

One of the performances was a amazing duet with Carola, the song is Carolas "Säg Mig" from 1983.

All the performances from the concert is on youtube for those who are interested. :)
Poor people from Denmark who can't view any Swedish songs....

Romeo

Just sent a song to SVT for MF 2021... Just a demo... Nothing special... But the song is powerfully emotional. Let's see where it leads

AlekS

Lars and Sigrit Hilde & Erik won xheart
No chances at MF, but anything is possible. Like in the movie :lol:

njdevils94

Anyway...

1. Sanna ft. Re:Bond
2. Nina Bring
3. Hilde & Erik
4. Julia Alfrida
5. Agnes Rehn
6. Amskøld
7. Northlight
8. Alicia Jern

Hilde & Erik won P4 Nästa. :) Julia got the lone offer to go to Melfest 2021 though.

Last edited:

AlekS

All the semis/2nd chance and the final will be hosted by 1 city. Stockholm.
All shows will be held without audience.

February 6 - Deltävling 1
February 13 - Deltävling 2
February 20 - Deltävling 3
February 27 - Deltävling 4

March 6 - Second Chance

March 13 - The final

Mainshow

How is it possible that 14 songs have already been chosen?

Don't they come up with a ranking and just let the first 28 take part? Or do they just listen to the half of all entries and decide which 14 songs will go to the live shows?

I think it's odd to announce that the half of the entries have already been chosen.

JohnArg

Loreen returns at Melodifestivalen?

Mimmon

Loreen returns at Melodifestivalen?
Once Another Year of rummors for Loreen

A-lister

Veteran
How is it possible that 14 songs have already been chosen?

Don't they come up with a ranking and just let the first 28 take part? Or do they just listen to the half of all entries and decide which 14 songs will go to the live shows?

I think it's odd to announce that the half of the entries have already been chosen.
If I understood your post correctly, then I'm not surprised. There is no transparency in Melodifestivalen's selection and every year we always end up with a bunch of "familiar names", not only when it comes to competing acts, but I refer especially to songwriters/composers/producers who are pretty much "in-house" and chosen prematurely due to connections more or less.

theCONWEL

Top Bottom