Can you hear them
A million voices voices
Can you hear them
A million voices​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
sweden does deserve to NQ tomorrow and i ain't taking any chance saying that

I actually like "Voices" but after the rehearsal, I think the same. Israel and Croatia stepped up their game and it would be a pity to see any of these countries go whilst :se: gets in with a generic song with lazily-written lyrics (even though I appreciate the message of the song which is important and needs to be heard!) as well as weak vocals (which are probably due to T*ss€'s surgery. I hope he recovers fast!). I'd love to see him again in Eurovision but I just wish his song was stronger.

But who knows? Maybe he will surprise us tomorrow and his vocals will be fine + the lightning not as disturbing as in the rehearsal clips?

Last edited:

VikingTiger

I actually like "Voices" but after the rehearsal, I think the same. Israel and Croatia stepped up their game and it would be a pity to see any of these countries go whilst :se: gets in with a generic song with lazily-written lyrics (even though I appreciate the message of the song which is important and needs to be heard!) as well as weak vocals (which are probably due to T*ss€'s surgery. I hope he recovers fast!). I'd love to see him again in Eurovision but I just wish his song was stronger.

But who knows? Maybe he will surprise us tomorrow and his vocals will be fine + the lightning not as disturbing as in the rehearsal clips?

Well, his voice needs to fine TONIGHT! I think the general opinion is that he is depending on a (very) good jury result to go to the final. It Tusse messes up tonight I dont leave Sweden to much chance of qualifying.

Ezio

Veteran
So, the semi 1 starts with an opener when Netherlands won, with Lundviks face! The shade of it all!

midnightsun

Veteran
lol

I will vote for Tusse tomorrow anyway. I love the song and he‘s really lovely. So unless his performance is really dreadful as hell (people tend to exaggerate so I‘m gonna convince myself tomorrow) he‘ll get 5 out of 20 votes from me.

Think what you want.

:ROFLMAO:

tsegaye

I have a feeling if Sweden qualifies they will be announced last... Even if I feel like it would be a lesson learned for SVT my heart will be RACING tomorrow night...

tsegaye

Is he referring to the jury semi?
No he wasn't! Sean thinks it out though after the semi. He sounded quite good in my ears tonight though, as in Melodifestivalen I would say.

A-lister

Veteran
No he wasn't! Sean thinks it out though after the semi. He sounded quite good in my ears tonight though, as in Melodifestivalen I would say.

I mean Matt's comment, was it in reference to the jury semi or the previous rehearsals? I'm a bit confused 🤔

Well, it's not "The Voice of Europe" though, the song is still a forgettable generic piece even if he did a better vocal delivery now, if juries only judge vocals (which this year rely on pre-recorded backing vocals), and not the songs, then they could sing covers even xshrug

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I have missed the Jury show, but Sweden was that terrible?! Holy moly ... if even Matt says it ...!
Matt said that BEFORE the jury show.

Since then Tusse has nailed his jury show performance. I can't speak for Matt (mostly because I'm also working), but I think Tusse is qualifying for certain now.

ekzuu

I mean Matt's comment, was it in reference to the jury semi or the previous rehearsals? I'm a bit confused 🤔
He just said that in midst of chatting in livestream that he doesn't think Sweden goes through, also referring to their prediction video that came out this evening, where you can see that he didn't put Sweden through

A-lister

Veteran
Matt said that BEFORE the jury show.

Since then Tusse has nailed his jury show performance. I can't speak for Matt (mostly because I'm also working), but I think Tusse is qualifying for certain now.

Sad if juries will put this generic song in front of more worthy qualifiers, but Sweden being Sweden we always get jury support.

This will remain my issues with the juries, they seem to ignore that this is a song contest and only look at who can deliver the most conventional "Americanized" vocal delivery of all xshrug

A-lister

Veteran
He just said that in midst of chatting in livestream that he doesn't think Sweden goes through, also referring to their prediction video that came out this evening, where you can see that he didn't put Sweden through

Hmm I see, thanks for the info

Milos-BC

I used to like the song in the beginning, but then it started to lose the appeal. Based on what could be seen in the rehearsals........it doesn't look on the stage. It might very well not qualify.

5 points.

Top Bottom