A million voices voices
Can you hear them
A million voices voices
Can you hear them
A million voices​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Terrible outfit, awful (hand)movements, bland vocals, unflattering camera angles, yikes......
Norway is the only televoter in the semi for Sweden. So, how much is in for them from your country?

martin

Norway is the only televoter in the semi for Sweden. So, how much is in for them from your country?
Probably 10. Lithuania going to get 12 points i think. Because of high immigration and many people in Norway will like that song.

Also could see Malta getting 10 and Sweden only 8 points.

I bims

Veteran
I prefer everything about the Mello performance. They can still change stuff but this did not really feel well put together.
If the whole performance changed for the worse they really are in trouble. They had a safe qualifier and now it's actually going to struggle.

Ezio

Veteran
Feels like :se: might be in actual danger for NQ?
I think they are coming under the wheels of North Macedonia, Ireland and Australia.

A-lister

Veteran
I don't think this could be a reason. It's more likely that the juries have ties to the music industry, as we have discussed months prior.

• A Jury must be appointed by the broadcaster to vote in the semi finals and the final. It must consist of five members from the music industry (singer, DJ, composer, lyricist or producer) and must have a fair balance of age, gender and profession.
  • Jurors cannot be employees of their national broadcasters, and cannot have any direct connection to the songs and/or artists in order to uphold complete independence and impartiality.

Again, UK is the biggest music industry in Europe and second biggest in the world, if your hypothesis would be accurate then UK would rule the jury vote.

Also, the juries get their guidelines from the EBU, they might be independent on paper but in reality not so much I'm afraid. It's not as if these people are locked into boxes.

A-lister

Veteran
Feels like :se: might be in actual danger for NQ?

I hope so xpray We DON'T deserve to qualify with this entry... we really don't...

But with a little jury corruption we will probably be pushed into the finals again... watch them put us top. 3 again even if he'd be off-key for the entire song and forget half of the lyrics :lol:

ekzuu

the lighting is funny.. i wonder why did they choose this???? it looks so strange. also the outfit looks weird otherwise its good.. televoters and juries are gonna still love it, it's just kinda neat and modern even taking into account all the negative sides

HayashiM

Veteran
I think you all underestimate Sweden very much, and I think they'll do much better (with the public) then what you think.

Sweden is going through to the final and won't hear a "I am sorry, zero points" there. But it won't be hundreds of points from the public either. I'd guess something between Benjamin and John Lundvik.

Realest

Can we please stop this "The Juries vote for Sweden no matter what.." Nonsense?

A-lister

Veteran
the lighting is funny.. i wonder why did they choose this???? it looks so strange. also the outfit looks weird otherwise its good.. televoters and juries are gonna still love it, it's just kinda neat and modern even taking into account all the negative sides

I doubt televoters will go for this, some western countries but not the rest I doubt it... this is so not the taste of Eastern or Southern Europeans which make up 12/18 of the televoting groups in the semi xshrug

Ezio

Veteran
The three dark horses right now ready to attack are: North Macedonia, Ireland and Australia

Sweden could easily fall of the cliff, but given the jury love, I think Israel, Croatia, Russia and Romania are also in trouble. Azerbaijan is counted out for me already.

A-lister

Veteran
Can we please stop this "The Juries vote for Sweden no matter what.." Nonsense?

It's not nonsense, we're top. 3 with the juries every damn year (except for 2010), did we deserve it all those years? Nope... some yes, but not all of them, let's be real here, the bias is clear and as long as Swedes are running the show it'll probably continue.

ekzuu

I doubt televoters will go for this, some western countries but not the rest I doubt it... this is so not the taste of Eastern or Southern Europeans which make up 12/18 of the televoting groups in the semi xshrug
well you can count with high points from estonia, both juries and televotes. we're just wannabe sweden stans no matter what. i already read in one forum people saying they like sweden the most and one musician in tv show also picked sweden out as standout.. it might be the case in other not so developed european countries too. but its just a feeling maybe in the night estonians surprise me and wont vote for it :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
Sweden is going through to the final and won't hear a "I am sorry, zero points" there. But it won't be hundreds of points from the public either. I'd guess something between Benjamin and John Lundvik.

I can see this being outside of the top. 10 in the semi with the televote, if it qualifies to the final it's all due to juries, and in the final it probably won't get zero from the public, but I can see it do a Benjamin or worse with the televoters.

Last edited:

Realest

It's not nonsense, we're top. 3 with the juries every damn year (except for 2010), did we deserve it all those years? Nope... some yes, but not all of them, let's be real here, the bias is clear and as long as Swedes are running the show it'll probably continue.

Except Robin Stjernberg everything was more or less understandable. The Juries just respond to Swedens Professionality, its no Mistery. The Juries dont care, who is running the Show. And Btw. 'If I were sorry', One of the biggest Hits last Decade was only 9th Place.

Top Bottom