7 3.7%

6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Realest

Felix flopping in the charts and Robin probably didn't even win his semi.
None of them will have anything to do with the top fight.

Felix is very high in the Spotifycharts. And as I said somewhere else, Anna and Dotters Appeal doesnt exist outside the ESC-Fandom. The professional Juries cant wait to vote them (especially Anna) down already.

Mrm

Veteran
OMG the 4th MF heat is so closeeeee! :eek:
Nanne Gronvall could be my HUGE fave!! I’m already shaking while thinking of Thursday and the snippets.. :eek:
I’m also looking forward SO MUCH to Frida Öhrn!
Jakob Karlberg is written by Nanne so I’m really curious,also curious for Victor Crone, he's still high on betting odds.. :lol:

But again my MF bubble nightmare is here – Hanna Ferm GRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: , I’m almost sure I will dislike that anemic singer once again and she will DTF! :(:poop::poop::poop:

hijirio

Veteran
#JusticeforFaith

I'm not gonna make any other comment.

Or nvm, I will...

Sweden, you will never learn. For once, there were 4 Swedish songs in a heat, 2 of them were NQ and 2 were sent to AC. And one of the direct qualifiers was Mariette with a Belarus audition-reject level of a song (and I acknowledge this as a big Mariette fan).

In my perfect world Faith would go directly to final and everyone else would be NQ in such a weak heat.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I can't understand why Hanna Ferm is high on odds and hyped by people. She is so big in Sweden or what? Knowing her only by duo with Liamoo where she rather was spoiling song a bit, this confuses me

njdevils94

Veteran
I can't understand why Hanna Ferm is high on odds and hyped by people. She is so big in Sweden or what? Knowing her only by duo with Liamoo where she rather was spoiling song a bit, this confuses me

She got runner up with LIAMOO last year and has a fanbase from her Swedsh Idol days.

Swedenvision

Felix is very high in the Spotifycharts. And as I said somewhere else, Anna and Dotters Appeal doesnt exist outside the ESC-Fandom. The professional Juries cant wait to vote them (especially Anna) down already.

Yes Felix is a flop on Spotify, Melfest songs usually do good but he is not even in top 50 at the moment, that is not good.

Swedenvision

Hanna is very talanted and impressed when she participated in Idol 2017, in the end she came in 2nd place after Chris Kläfford won the final.

Also being 3rd in her debut in Mello is good, add the fact she have the "winner spot", last song in semi 4.

Mrm

Veteran
I start to get feeling The Mamas can really stand out in the final..

I see international MF juries voting them in RIVERS! :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Lel Mariette DTF. Bless Sweden.

Watching Mohombi's in full I've realised my problem is with that 'chorus' which ruins it and not the rest so much.

I don't care about this semi much anyway, so onto Semi 4 where I'm interested for this mega hyped life changing song that Hanna Ferm apparently has. Can't wait to hear it and hate it, which I'm anticipating as it usually is with mega hyped names with no song.

Mrm

Veteran
@EscGeek

I think you are going crazy for Faith Kakembo's song.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
@Citelis

Why sad smiley? :D
You still don't know his song..
Did you like Estonia in 2019?

Top Bottom