7 3.7%

6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Eulaliya

Wow, so many ppl knocked mariettes chances for finals. Lol, guys don't forget that she has 100% of stats going directly to finals. But I must admit. Her song is boring. 2x she was robbed. Instead of her man's and frans went to esc.
*Robin Bengtsson. She didn't compete in 2016.

Fluke

Aww, really hoped Amanda could make AC. Drängarna definitely did not deserve it, they're absolute garbage, that is all i have to say about it. Mariette's song felt like a commercial jingle rather than an actual song, even Anis Don Demina deserved the final more.

Kinda sorry for Faith, but the song really did nothing to me, it just felt like a long wait for something to happen. Mohombi was good, of course, but the chorus is weak and monotonous, the arrangement overly plastic with the cranked-up synth drums.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Finally a song I enjoy very much from the first listen at this years Melo and it comes 5th xexcuseme

Mariette really is one of life's mysteries for me. I'm trying to work out the appeal, four entries in a row now. Her song this year I feel is perhaps the very worst of the quartet. Even more beige than usual, and that electric guitar moment at the end when you can't hear anything of the sort in her song? Ok.

Anna or Dotter please win, or some angel sent from the school of Alcazar descend from the heavens to save my soul next week.

Mrm

Veteran
I rank in the final of MF like this now:

1. The Mamas 10/10
2. Dotter 9/10
3. Anna Bergendahl 6/10
4. Mariette 5/10
5. Mohombi 4/10
6. Robin Bengtson 3/10

I rank in the AC of MF now:

1. Mendez & Alvaro Esrella 10/10
2. Drangarna 10/10
3. Malou Prytz 7/10
4. Paul Rey 6/10
5. Felix Sandman 6/10
6. Anis Don Demina 1/10

Ezio

Veteran
That's the most depressing result in the herstory of Melodifestivalen. Marionette and Hobomi passed upon name recognition, not merit of the song. Faith had a great song, but she did not have the right voice to sing it.

alca

Which ones? ;)
Vimeo probably.

I loved Mohombi! By far my favorite of the night! Impressed with Mariette's DTF. I thought Faith or Drängarna would steal her place in the final. I'm glad she's in though. I like her. Drängarna will make it from AC and they will get the 12th slot in the final. As usual.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Crying Rivers bored the shit out of me and I'm not sad it lost.

But honestly, this was another mediocre Mello? Albin and Amanda never happened. Faith, as I said, bored me, but she had a ballad so that's normal, I suppose. Mohombi *also* bored and that's almost offensive to me? How does one make UPTEMPO MUSIC a chore to sit through??? wtf.

I genuinely liked two songs: Drängarna were jolly and fun and a dansband. Okay, I guess. Anis was STUPIDLY good and the clear standout, but yeah, Macklemore.

However, if I were to include entries I would ironically stan, well here's little miss Hanson, providing us with an incompetent, embarrassing trainwreck that EVERYONE hated yet reach the final anyway. God, I realize most people here disliked "Shout it out" and yes, it utterly SUCKS, but it was so refreshing to see an incompetent Mariette barely skate by whilst simultaneously falling out of favour with the same basics that supported her soulless, robotic endeavours in years prior. This while playing the world's ugliest guitar too xheart I don't think I've ever like... took so much enjoyment out of schadenfreude than I did watching Mariette's fall from grace tonight. Thank you for sucking, Mariette. Thank you for proving the world that you're only human too.

1. Anis Don Demina

2. Mariette
3. Drängarna

4. Faith Makembo
5. Mohumbug
6. Amanda Aasa

7. Albin

Loindici

Veteran
This semi's voting though. Like. You know how I feel.

Romeo

I'm watching MF now, only seen the first 3 acts.

They all need to jump in the shower and wash their hair. What is it with semi 3 and greasy unwashed hair?

opinionsigotem

I'm seriously hoping that this was divine intervention to get Drangarna into Andra Chansen with the sole purpose of slaying Felix Sandman

Realest

Robin is one step closer, but maybe Felix can build up a Momentum again.

Swedenvision

As expected this semi was weak, both Mariette and Mohombi will struggle in the final. A bit sad for Faith, but got a bit disappointed with the song, it was ok but maybe I had too high exceptetions.

Anna and Dotter is far ahead all the others, but we have one semi left and I really looking forward to Hanna Ferm, I do think she will bring something very good.

Top Bottom