6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran
I feel very sorry for The Mamas if they aren't going to Eurovision 2021, that sucks and is undeserved

But I couldn't help thinking that at least they went to Eurovision 2019 as well so it's slightly less horrible than if any other artist won Melodifestivalen 2020 and weren't able to go (except returning victors and Victor lol)

I agree. In a way, they have done Eurovision before (though not as a main artist), but at least they have experienced it before. As much as I would like all artists in the 2020 to move forward to the 2021 but this is just not possible realistically due to the agenda of each country's broadcaster. I do agree that they should be invited back to the 2021 NF and compete in the finals straight away as a form of compensation.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Since there is still no thread abt ESC 2021, I wonder will mammas get automatic qualification to the finals. Also will mariette or mz come back? What are the chances Carola to return. I would be glad if any artists gets selected except 2 singers.

reginanoctis

Several MF artists took part in a small concert that was streamed live from Lina Hedlund's living room (!) earlier today, in what they call "Karantänsessions" (Quarantine Sessions). Lina Hedlund, her partner Nassim Al Fakir, Hanna Hedlund, Martin Stenmarck, Frida Öhrn, Anis Don Demina, Dotter, Robin Bengtsson and Oscar Zia. There will be more of these apparently, as a way to brighten people's lives a little now. :)

Another "quarantine session" is set for tomorrow at noon (CET)! Anna Bergendahl and Hanna Ferm will be two of the guests. Check Karantänsessions on Facebook or Youtube to watch it live from Lina Hedlund's living room. :)

LastDreamer

Banned
These Karantänsessions have the better line-up than ESC. :cool:
I was happy to listen Hanna again.

LakZaNokte

Just listened to the song.

It’s just rubbish. Everything.

And again, like with gospel from last year, just a big miss.

Thor is not happy with all this.

Ezio

Veteran
Dotter has a great voice and persona, but Evolution and Dive are so derivative. Sorry.

A-lister

Veteran
Omg someone who must hate Eurovision with a passion must have gotten the job by the Swedish state broadcaster SVT. Yesterday they showed what was supposed to be Sweden's take at a substitute show for Eurovision, with a show showing all entries, only to have influencers and b-celebrities and has-beens talk over every entry with their nonsense opinions. I could only watch this trainwreck for 3 minutes, so SVT couldn't even give the fans this. This was one of the most disrespectful concepts, I mean I heard every entry already, but to all those casual viewers who tuned in to hear/see them for the first time? SVT is obsessed with having "experts" tell you what you should think, but really in a music show? If they wanted to give their nonsense comments, at least they could have given them after the songs and not during the songs?

What a flop show!

alca

Omg someone who must hate Eurovision with a passion must have gotten the job by the Swedish state broadcaster SVT. Yesterday they showed what was supposed to be Sweden's take at a substitute show for Eurovision, with a show showing all entries, only to have influencers and b-celebrities and has-beens talk over every entry with their nonsense opinions. I could only watch this trainwreck for 3 minutes, so SVT couldn't even give the fans this. This was one of the most disrespectful concepts, I mean I heard every entry already, but to all those casual viewers who tuned in to hear/see them for the first time? SVT is obsessed with having "experts" tell you what you should think, but really in a music show? If they wanted to give their nonsense comments, at least they could have given them after the songs and not during the songs?

What a flop show!
Yeah that was bad. I started watching only because I still haven't heard most of this year's songs (I know! xblush) but there was no point. They will play the full songs with no commentary this Thursday though.

bstream

One thing about Sweden is that they're consistent. Looks and sounds exactly like they did on MelFest

Top Bottom