6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
I think I start to agree with Alesia Michelle and think The Mamas can win this.. xlove xheart

They serve literally everything, from quality to fun, and can satisfy and please wide range of televoting (geographically, age wise) as well as juries...

I can see them bombed with HIGH points in May from all sides! xbow

The Mamas are here to WIN this... :)

Mrm

Veteran
The Mamas have over 800 000 views in just a few days on the official ESC-channel on Youtube! That's quite impressive I think for a :se: entry. :)
Exactly, the impact is quite huge.. ;)
Likes are very good too..
Don't want to jinx 'em now, but.. ;)

Mrm

Veteran
Mrm, I disagree with you on this one. I really don't think Sweden will win this year. Surely they will place high like always, but I see it as an okay-ish song, and this is the impression I got from the web.
Well I thought so too, but I dunno...this year is risky..it's open and very interesting, as I stated, The Mamas can "cover" many things and surprise us all.. :)

A-lister

Veteran
Wait, so Anna won and Dotter came 2nd in the factual televote and The Mamas won through the app voting? How I wish we would go back to pure televoting....

Swedenvision

Wait, so Anna won and Dotter came 2nd in the factual televote and The Mamas won through the app voting? How I wish we would go back to pure televoting....

Ehh what?
The Mamas had most votes from televote and 120 000 more votes than Dotter.

Ok I understand now that you mean the actual phone votes only, sorry.
But remember before the app we had sms votes instead, I would think most of those App votes would have been sms votes instead. So the result probably would have been the same, but of course we will never know.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
I dunno, I just checked wiki and they were third in televoting, if you add up App votes then yes they won...
Just enough of pointless polemics..The Mamas WON the hearts of Europeans, and that is the most important.. xlove xheart

A-lister

Veteran
Just enough of pointless polemics..The Mamas WON the hearts of Europeans, and that is the most important.. xlove xheart

Ehm? It's not pointless to point out facts...

What are you on about? Most Europeans have no clue who they are and won't care in May either IF Eurovision will ever happen this year that is due to the Corona mess going on xshrug

Mrm

Veteran
Ehm? It's not pointless to point out facts...

What are you on about? Most Europeans have no clue who they are and won't care in May either IF Eurovision will ever happen this year that is due to the Corona mess going on xshrug
Well, I guess in some way it will be held...however "Move" is a GEM..it simply stands out..The Mamas sell it fantastic.. :) xlove

A-lister

Veteran
Ok I understand now that you mean the actual phone votes only, sorry.
But remember before the app we had sms votes instead, I would think most of those App votes would have been sms votes instead. So the result probably would have been the same, but of course we will never know.

Yeah, I guess we never know sure, just that if we would only base on the televotes we actually have this year, Anna would have won... which in the end of the day means nothing really.

Mrm

Veteran
Their video is suddenly flooded with comments in Russian language and they are so positive for them! :)

Preuss

I’ve streamed «Move» a lot the last week on Spotify and it’s so great

that being said, I realized that I’ve streamed «Dance You Off» a lot the last years and it might the Swedish entry that I’ve listened to the most from Eurovision ever

Zonne147

Everything here is sublime in my point of view

The song, their vocals, the performance and especially how they feel during the outstanding 3 minutes they are singing

I'm not reading any hating/bad comments about the song... It's all about positivity and it's what we ESC fans & the world need the most xlove There has been so much negativity lately

The Mamas send João a reason to smile and João sends :12: perfect points to The Mamas. I'm officially supporting Sweden in Rotterdam. Superb, really, this is a pearl for me

Top Bottom