6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

njdevils94

Veteran
The only pleasant thing that happened this weekend was the reveal of Boys with Emotions...14 points by the public jury. :D
Except for that I didn't care for anyone in this MF. Dotter was hella overrated and her song is nothing more than an okay-ish popsong with no catchy hook. The outcry for the robbery belongs to their northern neighbour this time. At least the d*cks didn't dominate this year for a change. Good luck with the prof jury, Mamas.

The jury still pushed Felix though to a degree.

FilipFromSweden

Uto

Veteran

randajad

Veteran
I like Melodifestivalen and all, but I just wanna them to be more relaxed. SVT wants so bad to be hip and current, but Eurovisiony as well so we get Kidz Bop album. :lol:

Swedenvision

@Swedenvision I want the full numbers, because I think they're being a bit vague! But I hope The Mamas got the most actual votes because then I can be fine with them winning

I just hope the Swedish delegation can lift up the number somehow and add something cool to it. Maybe have a lot of fire on the stage since the lyrics are ''ain't no fire that I wouldn't run right through''

I agree some pyro/fire would improve the performance, they need to add a "wow-effect".

The Mamas are now nr 1 on Spotify top 50 by the way, Dotter down to 2nd.

Ezio

Veteran
They should wear neon leotards and perform as workout queens. That would wow us

ag89

Call me crazy, but after seeing their final lineup, I believe Brave would have been their best choice and probably the first Swedish song in many years that would have done much better with televote than with juries. :D Yes, her singing was not wow and performance was so Miss Universe, but that's why I loved it. Such a catchy tune.

The Mamas... It's a safe choice, it is pretty average song, like most Swedish entries in ESC. They are great singers, but even these three ladies need significant support from backing vocals and that was obvious during Melodifestivalen.

Preuss

«Brave» is such a bop

but seeing the clip of her jury performance...it’s a pity and I will never understand the staging for this one as she during the same part in the final struggled with the «tail» of her dress and looked like she would almost trip over

Preuss

Call me crazy, but after seeing their final lineup, I believe Brave would have been their best choice and probably the first Swedish song in many years that would have done much better with televote than with juries. :D Yes, her singing was not wow and performance was so Miss Universe, but that's why I loved it. Such a catchy tune.

The Mamas... It's a safe choice, it is pretty average song, like most Swedish entries in ESC. They are great singers, but even these three ladies need significant support from backing vocals and that was obvious during Melodifestivalen.

yeah I’n worried about this too

A-lister

Veteran
The current fall in the betting odds seems to correlate with the increase of the Corona virus in Sweden, good job Swedes, I can always rely on you to make stupid decisions xclap

Last edited:
  • Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm

Swedenvision

The current fall in the betting odds seems to correlate with the increase of the Corona virus in Sweden, good job Swedes, I can always rely on you to make stupid decisions xclap

Well the odds actually was shortening and was all green when The Mamas had won, but I guess all the negativity has affected the odds as well.

Also I think we was 8th in the odds before the final and I guess that was based on the current favourite (Dotter).
With that said I agree that Dotter probably would have been a better choice, but with some changes I think Mamas will do well.

And to be honest it will be quite intresting with Sweden as a underdog for once. ;)

• Like It

FilipFromSweden

Idk what's wrong with me but I've started to prefer listening to Move over Bulletproof

• La La Love
Top Bottom