05 Mohombi
06 Anna Bergendahl
07 Anis Don Demina
08 Mendez
09 Victor Crone
10 Felix Sandman
11 Mariette
12 Paul Rey
Could this be any more German? There is only a single detail, which is the 0 just to make sure you have organized columns.

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

alca

Tonight's rehearsal was good and overall, this turned out to be a great final (talking about the line-up). What surprised me the most was the reaction to Anis! Especially during the second recap, there was literally NO (seriously NOTHING) reaction to any of the artists and when Anis' part came up, the arena went crazy! I hope there won't be any surprises tomorrow...

@A-lister haha why are you so worried about the Mamas? I really don't think they're in it for the win. They will be in the first four but I really don't see them winning. And I adore them and the song! xmusic

Anyway, I want Dotter to win! Dotter or Anna. I'll be fine with any of these two. Of course with the Mamas too, but Dotter or Anna will do much better.

A-lister

Veteran
Tonight's rehearsal was good and overall, this turned out to be a great final (talking about the line-up). What surprised me the most was the reaction to Anis! Especially during the second recap, there was literally NO (seriously NOTHING) reaction to any of the artists and when Anis' part came up, the arena went crazy! I hope there won't be any surprises tomorrow...

@A-lister haha why are you so worried about the Mamas? I really don't think they're in it for the win. They will be in the first four but I really don't see them winning. And I adore them and the song! xmusic

Anyway, I want Dotter to win! Dotter or Anna. I'll be fine with any of these two. Of course with the Mamas too, but Dotter or Anna will do much better.

Anis is a novelty act, like someone else pointed out those rehearsal shows are mostly families with kids so I'm not surprised, I mean even I think the entry is "fun" in some odd way, it's like a mix between Samir & Victor and a Swedish Fatman Scoop and good for drunken pre-parties :lol: I think he'll do fine with the televote (I'm guessing #4 or #3), but bomb with the juries.

Because I really don't like The Mamas song? I find it bland and dated without any good hook, and I think they would flop in ESC as well xshrug , and seeing that they start to gain momentum again among the general Swede is worrying, especially when I only think Dotter or Anna would be worthy winners out of this year's full MF line-up, so to me sending that blandness of a song would be a wasted opportunity for us. I mean yeah, they are likeable and they seem to enjoy themselves on stage, but to me that isn't enough to support the song but I know that Swedes have a tendency to treat things like these as some sort of congeniality contest, thus missing the point, and sometimes being local-blind (like with Bishara last year) and risking choosing hopeless entries for ESC. I cross my fingers that in the end of the day people will come to their senses, but I'm worried yup.

Alaska49

if robin places higher than victor i am sinking sweden to the molten core of the earth regardless of who wins

victor is a delight and mr manplank left his soul in 2016 and i am not even mentioning how victor's song is better this shouldn't even be a debate VICTOR IS THE ONLY VALID MAN (and anis too i guess)

FilipFromSweden

Hmm interesting, I still don't really "get" how the votes are currently counted, are they equally weighted based on the age groups or is it still weighted in favor of the entry that gets the total amount of votes and those groups are just weighted in slightly?

It's as if each age group acts like their own country/jury group. Last year John Lundvik won 6/8 public vote groups (3rd in 10-15 and 5th in 3-9)

A-lister

Veteran
It's as if each age group acts like their own country/jury group. Last year John Lundvik won 6/8 public vote groups (3rd in 10-15 and 5th in 3-9)

I went back to last year's results, and this is where I don't "get it", because for instance John got 85pts from televoters in total, however it should have been 73pts if only counting the points from the groups, so where do the remaining 12pts come from? xshrug

edit: never mind, I got it now :lol: , so age groups are for the app and the last 12pts comes strictly from phones...

Mainshow

Veteran
I went back to last year's results, and this is where I don't "get it", because for instance John got 85pts from televoters in total, however it should have been 73pts if only counting the points from the groups xshrug

Maybe those were the points from the age group 0-3?

FilipFromSweden

I went back to last year's results, and this is where I don't "get it", because for instance John got 85pts from televoters in total, however it should have been 73pts if only counting the points from the groups, so where do the remaining 12pts come from? xshrug

edit: never mind, I got it now :lol: , so age groups are for the app and the last 12pts comes strictly from phones...

I see the way you're thinking. It's correct John would've gotten 73 points if we only consider the 7 age groups. The eight group is classic televote, people who call a number like pre-app. So if you vote in the app, it registers under your age group. If you vote in the classic way, you vote in the televote group

Top Bottom