7 3.7%

6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

LoveHate

Anis will struggle getting more than a total of 10 points from the juries. Might crack the top-3 in televoting.

Swedenvision

So according to Aftonbladet, Dotter will have 4 smaller "disco balls" placed on the stage which will rotate and also reflect the laserbeams on their own towards the end of the song as I understand.

This will improve the performance even more accrording to Aftonbladet.

Bellw

So according to Aftonbladet, Dotter will have 4 smaller "disco balls" placed on the stage which will rotate and also reflect the laserbeams on their own towards the end of the song as I understand.

This will improve the performance even more accrording to Aftonbladet.
Seriously this makes me even more excited for her. Can’t wait. xheat xheat xheat

VikingTiger

Is it true (:lol:) what I am reading? My favourite in the MF is actually the favourite to win it all? I am not sure that has ever happened...
Go Anna!!!
Having that said; I do think Dotter would place better in Rotterdam...

Fluke

SVT's own page claims The Mamas are the likely winner, with Dotter 2nd and Anis Don Demina 3rd in televote at least :p

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

A-lister

Veteran
Yes I do know her, but that doesn’t mean anything and I have no idea why you need to ask that. I still stand up for people even if I know them or not

Then it explains your reaction, fair enough. I did try to clarify it a bit better though, not that I think anyone cares but still.

A-lister

Veteran
SVT's own page claims The Mamas are the likely winner, with Dotter 2nd and Anis Don Demina 3rd in televote at least :p

So some podd host asked 95 people she kinda knows who they'd vote for and they run it with the title "people's winner"?... Talk about a misleading article xshrug

The Mamas would be a big flop in ESC, it's a song for mid age Swedish working class who finds it "svängigt", but it would be such a wasted opportunity if this forgettable, amateur staged, song would be our entry when we have stuff like Dotter and Anna.

LastDreamer

Banned
Top Bottom