24 11.1%

13 6.0%

12 5.5%

7 3.2%

1 0.5%

28 12.9%

• Total voters

Alaska49

also what is mans supposed to do? live entirely in support of the lgbt cause to atone for a mistake that didn't even really exist? he has spoken in support of lgbt both before and after eurovision, including when he hosted it in 2016. he is a great guy and doesn't need to live by some sad person's impossible standards. i love him and am glad he has stayed so closely involved with eurovision when so many other contestants who did well have tried to distance themselves from it (stop trying to make your cover of fuego happen, though).

MalagaToledo

Banned
The fact that Måns really does not want to let go of the Eurovision world and keeps appearing here and there is just a fact that he loves Eurovision and the fans incredibly much: a show and a fan following with a strong connection to LGBTQ+

Yes, it seems he doesn't know when to let it go. That sometimes can cause contra effect like rybak and many more returning singers. It's like he is obsessed with esc. One of the reasons why he plans to return, why he can't let it go is because his career in his homeland isn't going as planned. Most singers who won said I proved my point, I'm done, I don't want that bad result next time spoils everything what I built before and I don't it to mark my career. But I guess he wants to win televote this time. Tbh, if he didn't win it back then, It will be more difficult this time when climate in eurovision is changing.

Ohh, I don't think he cares for lgbt esc fans, because he wouldn't have competed in the first place to upset them. Most of them share the same opinion abt him.

wtf

Geez, is the Mans discussion still going on? Just let it go. :? A certain someone seems to be obsessed.

Ohh, I don't think he cares for lgbt esc fans, because he wouldn't have competed in the first place to upset them. Most of them share the same opinion abt him.

This is just... I have no comments.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

MalagaToledo

Banned
Fun fact:
John lundvik's song too late for love from 2019 is 20th song in a row from SWE that has been sung in English at esc.

Dessi

I think the problem here is that the televoters are tired of Swedens artificial Eurovision pop...

NO....

Dessi

Where have I said we are doing literally anything right in esc?

Silly question really xqueenbitchxfacepalm, since I NEVER said anything about what YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT CROATIA... only what YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT SWEDEN and that is a LOT.... and the most part of what you said about Sweden is BAD... Are you for real?.... really??? :eek::mad::lol: xrofl3xrofl

And what is MORE funny is that [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13617]simonPL[/MENTION] really loved [MENTION=6603]LakZaNokte[/MENTION] answer to me even though it was a lie.... THAT IS REALLY IMPERIAL!!! :D :mrgreen:

What where they thinking??? :D:rolleyes: :lol:

LakZaNokte

Silly question really xqueenbitchxfacepalm, since I NEVER said anything about what YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT CROATIA... only what YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT SWEDEN and that is a LOT.... and the most part of what you said about Sweden is BAD... Are you for real?.... really??? :eek::mad::lol: xrofl3xrofl

And what is MORE funny is that [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13617]simonPL[/MENTION] really loved [MENTION=6603]LakZaNokte[/MENTION] answer to me even though it was a lie.... THAT IS REALLY IMPERIAL!!! :D :mrgreen:

What where they thinking??? :D:rolleyes: :lol:
Srsly, chill :?

The entry is crap, yes. So what? xshrug

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I think they are, to be honest. xshrug I'm tired of it myself. I loved our entry this year, but I hated our 2017 and 2018 entries (which were completely over-produced, perfectly packaged, impersonal and extremely try-hard). We need to dare to send something more genuine and preferably in Swedish.

John1

Just got one question: how did it manage to nearly win the jury vote? how on the earth would you put this entry above ones from Italy, Azerbaijan or Australia? I mean, as Stargazer just mentioned it above, this entry was "impersonal" as hell: what was the point of that song? how did it earn so many points from the juries? i need to know asap.

wtf

Just got one question: how did it manage to nearly win the jury vote? how on the earth would you put this entry above ones from Italy, Azerbaijan or Australia? I mean, as Stargazer just mentioned it above, this entry was "impersonal" as hell: what was the point of that song? how did it earn so many points from the juries? i need to know asap.

It's sleek, professional and well-produced, yet catchy and vocally on point. Had a strong stage presence and live energy. A perfect jury song.

John1

It's sleek, professional and well-produced, yet catchy and vocally on point. Had a strong stage presence and live energy. A perfect jury song.

Still bitter that it almost prevented Tamara from winning the jury vote.

Preuss

After praising Azerbaijan couple of minutes ago, I have to praise Sweden as well for sending a decade of songs I really like and for being a country I always have an extra eye on xlove
Yeah I'm not very fond of all Swedish entries like I was not into Eric or Frans but it's still entries I genuinely enjoy. John was amazing this year and perhaps my favourite although Robin Stjernberg and "You" is so bomb xheat Therefore sad that it's the only Swedish entry outside the top ten this decade xcry The song's been with me ever since 2013 which is quite amazing, it's always something I'm listening to especially during the summer. Staging was imo not that bad I'm not sure what went wrong in 2013

Realest

With the new Votingsystem Robin would have been Top10 as well probably.

Preuss

Yes that's a pity, best male-vocalist from Sweden this decade at least - he's got killer vocals! I wouldn't mind if he represented Sweden again

Citelis

Sweden is by far the best country in Eurovision. However i think that Robin Stjernberg is their worst entry this decade. The best Swedish entry is by far Loreen which is one of the best entries of this decade. I would rank Loreen 2nd best entry of the whole decade.

Alaska49

With the new Votingsystem Robin would have been Top10 as well probably.
at least we would have another moment of the televote dunking sweden for the books so that would have been fun

musicfan

Apart from You and Hero (actually the previous decade now) I haven't been that impressed. And Euphoria could well be the most overrated winner in Eurovision history.

Dessi

I think they are, to be honest. xshrug I'm tired of it myself. I loved our entry this year, but I hated our 2017 and 2018 entries (which were completely over-produced, perfectly packaged, impersonal and extremely try-hard). We need to dare to send something more genuine and preferably in Swedish.

But you are NOT the mainstream Eurovision voter are you!? :D xheart

Top Bottom