22 8.4%

20 7.6%

14 5.3%

7 2.7%

57 21.8%

• Total voters

RomanFromRussia

Re: SWEDEN 2018

New EP of Loreen is just awesome, I absolutely love the direction she follows that non-mainstream sound slays me. Don't know if I want her at ESC :confused:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

I hope Manda participates again in Melodifestivalen, this is her new song

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

I hope Manda participates again in Melodifestivalen, this is her new song

One of my favourite and most played songs of the year, love this xheat Would be great to see her back :mrgreen:

Mrm

Veteran

I want Sarah Dawn Finer of old singers to take part..

Do Cookies 'N' Beans and JEM still exist?

Preuss

Is it just me or is the Melfest performance always better vocally than their performances at Eurovision?

Yoni

Is it just me or is the Melfest performance always better vocally than their performances at Eurovision?

Thanks to the tons of pre-recorded backing vocals in MF

Realest

http://eurovisionworld.com/?esc=sweden-melodifestivalen-2018-dates-and-cities-revealed

3 February: Melodifestivalen Deltävling 1, Karlstad (Löfbergs Arena)
10 February: Melodifestivalen Deltävling 2, Gothenburg (Scandinavium)
17 February: Melodifestivalen Deltävling 3, Malmö (Malmö Arena)
24 February: Melodifestivalen Deltävling 4, Örnsköldsvik (Fjällräven Center)
3 March: Melodifestivalen Second Chance, Kristianstad (Kristianstad Arena)
10 March: Melodifestivalen Final, Stockholm (Friends Arena)

ESCKerli

Well, looks like Nano is crossed off the possible participation-list for next year... or any of the coming years :?

ESCKerli

What happened?

He's under very serious allegations right now. It was also rumored that one of the most famous comedians here (won't mention any names, even though everyone already knows who it is) would host next year's Melodifestivalen together with David Lindgren. He is under similar allegations too. That's why David is the only host next year.

A-lister

Veteran

He's under very serious allegations right now. It was also rumored that one of the most famous comedians here (won't mention any names, even though everyone already knows who it is) would host next year's Melodifestivalen together with David Lindgren. He is under similar allegations too. That's why David is the only host next year.

Thank good that so called "comedian" won't host it, I didn't even know he was rumored but knowing SVT I wouldn't be surprised....

Happy about David though, he made a great job last year and was the only one out of the 3 that was consistent throughout the tour, so that's a good and safe choice and atleast we know the hosting will be decent... now we just have to see about what acts and songs will enter because last year wasn't a very good one imo music-wise.

FilipFromSweden

Perhaps Loreen takes part again? I think we will see Anton Hagman, Benjamin Ingrosso and perhaps Jon-Henrik again. FO&O is out since their boy group is over.

I think last year's hosts we're terrible. Clara and David both showed potential, but Hasse ruined everything completely and threw off the group dynamic. I'm 50 % sure David is going to be better this year and deliver a better hosting performance on his own

Preuss

I'm sure Christer wants to continue until Sweden reaches Ireland in amount of victories... that being said, I'm looking very forward to what Sweden's gonna bring next year to the contest.

Realest

I'm sure Christer wants to continue until Sweden reaches Ireland in amount of victories... that being said, I'm looking very forward to what Sweden's gonna bring next year to the contest.

Christer ends his career in 4 years and he mentioned in an Interview that he wants to win at least one Time until then.

A-lister

Veteran

Perhaps Loreen takes part again? I think we will see Anton Hagman, Benjamin Ingrosso and perhaps Jon-Henrik again. FO&O is out since their boy group is over.

I think last year's hosts we're terrible. Clara and David both showed potential, but Hasse ruined everything completely and threw off the group dynamic. I'm 50 % sure David is going to be better this year and deliver a better hosting performance on his own

I doubt Loreen will take part, she'll release her new album soon so the timing is odd if she's aiming for another MF attempt, and quite frankly I don't think she wants to do it again, maybe in the future but not at the time being.

Those "boy" idols are just a bore, I really hope Sweden will send something different this year and it would be nice with a female for a change (hope Wiktoria will enter, she was robbed last year). Jon-Henrik is ok though as he actually brings something unique to the table, FO&O is one of the worst things happening to music though so that's good that group is over.

Hasse wasn't good sure, but nor was the manuscript that was simply tired old ageism and it was simply written to make fun of him, not to laugh with him (which is a complete different thing), it was very awkward and uncomfortable at times, so no doubt he felt off and uncomfortable (I think he'd be good in a complete different smaller setting and concept though, but not in such a big production with an ageist script-writer to top it with) and I could also feel some tension between him and Clara aswell, she (unlike David) doesn't come across as some sympathetic person, but yes I agree she did a good job overall and Clara and David alone would have been better.

Realest

Just found this:

If Aftonbladet's sources are right, we know more than half of the line-up now:

Stiko Per Larsson (officially confirmed)
Samir & Viktor
Méndez
Benjamin Ingrosso
Felix Sandman
Sigrid Bernson
Ida Redig
John Lundvik
Olivia Eliasson
Kikki Danielsson
Martin Almgren
Jonas Gardell
Kalle Moraeus
Kamferdrops
Renaida Braun

And apparently Alcazar are looking for a Song.

A-lister

Veteran

Just found this:

If Aftonbladet's sources are right, we know more than half of the line-up now:

Stiko Per Larsson (officially confirmed)
Samir & Viktor
Méndez
Benjamin Ingrosso
Felix Sandman
Sigrid Bernson
Ida Redig
John Lundvik
Olivia Eliasson
Kikki Danielsson
Martin Almgren
Jonas Gardell
Kalle Moraeus
Kamferdrops
Renaida Braun

And apparently Alcazar are looking for a Song.

Some of these names I don't know who they are, Kamferdrops had one novelty hit which ironically is a cover of a Kikki Danielsson song, while that song was fun, the girl can't sing live to save her life nor does he has any stage presence... I can clearly see Kikki milking that she is becoming sort of "novelty-in" this year though...

The only one out of those (which I know about) that could be promising is Ida Redig...

Alcazar? Oh gosh...

Top Bottom