22 8.4%

20 7.6%

14 5.3%

7 2.7%

57 21.8%

• Total voters

CaspianMortis

Re: SWEDEN 2018

I predict Sweden will qualify next year since they almost always sent good entries, however even if they send something bad they will still qualify because reasons (same with Russia).

Pawhlen

I predict Sweden will qualify next year since they almost always sent good entries, however even if they send something bad they will still qualify because reasons (same with Russia).

Already forgotten 2010? I´m pretty sure we would have missed the final 2005 and 2007 too if we wouldn´t had been prequalified for the final those years

CaspianMortis

Oops, I didn't know that since I only started watching in 2012.

Still, I think the chance Sweden doesn't qualify is very low.

jbusic

Is there any way a non-Swede can watch Melodifestivalen 2002?

JChan

I'm against the little hearts in MF, purely for the reason that I find having to watch to see if the heart is "beating" distracts from the actual performances.

Schlagerman1

Is there any way a non-Swede can watch Melodifestivalen 2002?

The full show, I doubt it. But almost all songs are availible on Youtube if you copy-paste the song names from the wikipedia page.

Pawhlen

The full show, I doubt it. But almost all songs are availible on Youtube if you copy-paste the song names from the wikipedia page.

I tried uploading the semis on YT 2 years ago with private settings but that was apparently enough to get me a warning about copyright, and since I don´t want to get my channel closed down, I gave up

ESCKerli

I wouldn't mind if we sent this in next year. It's different from our usual stuff and feels more genuine. The lyrics aren't too bad and it's in Swedish too. I could imagine some a good, even epic, staging for this. The problem with us singing in Swedish is that Swedish music usually tends to go for a different style of music that kind of only sells to Nordic countries and the UK, like Anna Bergendahl's This Is My Life (but I hated that song). I'd love it if we sent Veronica Maggio, but I'm not sure if her songs would sell in other countries. She's also kind of too big for Melodifestivalen. Same goes for Erik Hassle and Ulrik Munther.

Pawhlen

I wouldn't mind if we sent this in next year. It's different from our usual stuff and feels more genuine. The lyrics aren't too bad and it's in Swedish too. I could imagine some a good, even epic, staging for this. The problem with us singing in Swedish is that Swedish music usually tends to go for a different style of music that kind of only sells to Nordic countries and the UK, like Anna Bergendahl's This Is My Life (but I hated that song). I'd love it if we sent Veronica Maggio, but I'm not sure if her songs would sell in other countries. She's also kind of too big for Melodifestivalen. Same goes for Erik Hassle and Ulrik Munther.

If we are going to send something in swedish, it must probably be a song that really gives a echo not only in :se: like Euphoria and Heroes. I do however think that Lena PH should have sung in Swedish back in 2004

I wonder if we will see Miriam Bryant in MF next year

tsegaye

If we are going to send something in swedish, it must probably be a song that really gives a echo not only in :se: like Euphoria and Heroes. I do however think that Lena PH should have sung in Swedish back in 2004

I wonder if we will see Miriam Bryant in MF next year

I think unfortunately she's gaining the same status such as Laleh, Veronica Maggio and Darin, artists that never would do Melodifestivalen (at least not as artists).

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=13295]tsegaye[/MENTION]

Why Darin won't enter MF again?

I ADORED his MF entry..

tsegaye

[MENTION=13295]tsegaye[/MENTION]

Why Darin won't enter MF again?

I ADORED his MF entry..

He's too credible as an artist at this state, but maybe in some years... Btw Simon Peyron released a single recently and it's about three minutes long, do y'all think it's an MF-reject from last year? I think it's a banger, if he continues on with rock-influenced pop they should continue to try to get him in Melodifestivalen!

https://open.spotify.com/track/7EV4MFmnzvc0SR4mV6ZhnZ

Mrm

Veteran

Just come back with a GEM and win it please! xbow xlove xheart

Realest

I hope (and think) that Benjamin returns next year.

alca

Dolly style will NEVER be near winning MF even if they enter again

Dolly style still exist? I thought they parted ways.

Top Bottom