25 3.0%

16 1.9%

18 2.2%

18 2.2%

16 1.9%

93 11.2%

• Total voters

DanielLuis

I listened to this song in the radio here in Portugal last week. Euphoria still going strong :D

LalehForWD

Thanks Trece!
OMG just out of the blue she released the video! Can't find anything "official" statement though. Or is this a leak?

Mrm

Veteran
It's still popular here, I can hear it on the radio on regular basis...and recently I have been to Bulgaria for 4 days and heard it on Bulgarian radios several times.. :D :)

Paddy

It's still popular here, I can hear it on the radio on regular basis...and recently I have been to Bulgaria for 4 days and heard it on Bulgarian radios several times.. :D :)

The same in Germany ;) They play it even very often and it was sold almost 500,000 times here (: From all the recent winners only Lena was more popular.

LalehForWD

Loreen doing a TAKshow in Stockholm last night (click image below) :D

Film by Ajda
White Rabbit is a song from 1967 by American band Jefferson Airplane.
tak = roof, the show was on the roof of Kulturhuset, central Stockholm

edit, White Rabbit cover:
Wow, she's got such an amazing voice and the unique skill to turn something very simple to a captivating event. xheartxheart. For those interested surf Ajda's blog and there will be short videos of the show. Eventually there will be a podcast released (ie only sound).

LalehForWD

Loreen performing song-medley incl We got the power in ESC 2013 final

Tomorrow Saturday night July 27, Loreen will perform in TV4 singalong-show Sommarkrysset which is broadcast from Gröna lund (Stockholm amusement park). In connection with the show, Loreen fans will perform a flashmob of We got the power. So, if possible watch on site :) or keep an eye out during the show (also if possible) for the event.

TV4 Sommarkrysset

LalehForWD

Haha Loreen's choices. xheart Here's the original (live though sometime in the sixties 1967). Singer and frontwoman is Grace Slick

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit (live)

Loreen surprisingly faithful to the original.

LalehForWD

Loreen did a really great (but short) performance at TV4 show Sommarkrysset 2013-07-27.
(click image for TV4play video - expires 27/8-13)

tumblr_mqmuu4JBA71rr38qlo3_250.gif

LalehForWD

Found this fan made amazing clip from Loreen's performance at Operaterassen Thursday night 1/8
(Schlagerkvällens After Party, Stockholm Pride)

12Points

She somehow reminds me of Carly Rae Jepsen xcrazy, it's probably because of the bangs.

And off-topic a little bit, but what is the girl in the My Heart is Refusing Me video act as??? a child/teen version of Loreen??? the video is good but the ending xqueenbitch of the video made my heart break a little (i hate cigarettes :mad:) xcry1

LalehForWD

She somehow reminds me of Carly Rae Jepsen xcrazy, it's probably because of the bangs.

And off-topic a little bit, but what is the girl in the My Heart is Refusing Me video act as??? a child/teen version of Loreen??? the video is good but the ending xqueenbitch of the video made my heart break a little xcry1

Carly Rae Jepsen, no it's other way around. :D There were some discussions about the meaning of the video on some forum/blog somewhere - I can't remember just now. The video was supposed to be released in December/January, but was "cancelled". So were some other plans as well I think. We have no idea what happened or any reasons behind. Loreen is a true free spirit and kind of hard to predict, which is what making her unique and great. :)

lilka

She would easily win even this year. xbow
She managed to make "Euphoria" popular even in Poland, a country with zero interest in ESC, in a year when we didn't even participate in ESC.

LalehForWD

^^ You must be having a temporary burst of brain chatter. :D This thread will not only always remain the biggest but the greatest as well. xheart

Top Bottom