16 1.9%

18 2.2%

18 2.2%

16 1.9%

93 11.2%

• Total voters

CC92

Re: SWEDEN 2012

I don't think she will come with a song as strong as 'Empty Room'. I still don't understand why Sweden didn't choose that song which was far better than 'Hero'.

Actually they did. Jury voted against it.

What makes me worried though is that Swedes do not seem to favour schlager anymore. Poor Linda that sang such authentic songs and got punished. Same for Sanna this time. But if they do not want schlager they should choose metal or folk instead. :D :D

CPV4931

Danny Saucedo would be great, but it should not become usual, that the 2nd or 3rd of the last year participates again and wins ^^

alca

But BWO don't exist anymore...

lowyby

Helena Paparizou & Charlotte Perelli rumored ;d
2012 can really be so much more interesting than this year..

A-lister

Veteran

Helena Paparizou & Charlotte Perelli rumored ;d
2012 can really be so much more interesting than this year..

Can the names be even more predictable??

The team behind MF will obviously never learn. Instead of bringing in acts who actually symbolizes what's popular current music in Sweden, they continue with these MF acts who have very little impact on the Swedish music scene outside of MF.

alca

Well I don't know about Perrelli but Helena is highly rumoured and that's because she moved to Sweden in May...

Mickey

I know this is off topic, but I was in Stockholm this week and would like the Swedes to clear something up for me.

I went to Skansen and saw the Allsang concert while I was there. Lena Philipsson was on the show, which was really great, especially because I didn't know she was there until I heard the Swedish version of It Hurts in the distance. Afterwards, I saw the host, Mans Zemerlow on the cover of every gossip magazine with some woman I don't recognise. What/who did he do? I tried to google him, but all I could find was a rumour he might do MF 2012.

What do Swedes generally think of Allsang? I thought it was really corny, but I loved it anyway.

alca

Måns was in a relationship with Marie Serneholt. She was the hostess of MF 2011. They broke up and that's why they're both in all magazine covers.

Schlagerman1

Can the names be even more predictable??

The team behind MF will obviously never learn. Instead of bringing in acts who actually symbolizes what's popular current music in Sweden, they continue with these MF acts who have very little impact on the Swedish music scene outside of MF.

Well I agree with you that Paparizou and Perrelli is not what Melodifestivalen needs..but let's be honest, the ones that are in the current music scene in Sweden aren't interested in MF. :(
We have had an artist each year that is in the music music scene and that is great, but it is no chance on earth that artists that are huge abroad like Robyn, The Hives, Lykke Li, September and so on would even have a thought about joining, at least not now when they are popular. So that is why SVT are picking singers like Sanna Nielsen, Linda Bengtzing and more Schlagerish singers, cause they WANT to compete, and they fill up the number of contstants. I think though that MF needs to be pick up young artists, singers that hasn't had their breakthrough yet, maybe like Eric did this year, to have an interesting MF.

lowyby

Sorry to say Sim, but i'm a bit fed up with the name esc-style song.
As long songs are good enough & yes, commercial enough for esc, than it's good.
But I'm really fed up with songs being made specially for eurovision ;d.
Once Johnny Logan said. You don't need to make a song that you think it can win.
You have to make a song that comes from your heart.
& That man has 3 wins on his name d;

Top Bottom