25 3.0%

16 1.9%

18 2.2%

18 2.2%

16 1.9%

93 11.2%

• Total voters

blein

Does anybody know what mix of My Hearth Is Refusing me did loreen used in eurovision? Can anyone help me to find it

LalehForWD

Does anybody know what mix of My Hearth Is Refusing me did loreen used in eurovision? Can anyone help me to find it

Sorry to say, Warner have removed the original 2011 version of My heart is refusing me. It's not even available on Spotify. The versions 'acoustic' and 'light acoustic' mixes of the single was of the best Loreen ever made. The only way is to find a pirate mp3 copy I'm afraid.

blein

Laleh , i mean that version that she used in medley

LalehForWD

Laleh , i mean that version that she used in medley

OK :D
A tip: Rosamannen releases video rippings from TV and publish them via torrent. I believe they are HD-streams so if you find the right torrent you could split out the audio stream with some program (I'm sure there are many) and convert it to e.g. mp3.

Loreen will not release I think so there are not any other way.

blein

Cant you give me a better hint via pm :) ?

blein

Well Loreen must release this version of My Hearts Is Refusing me - its a beast!
She would won eurovision with any song :D She's too unique :)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Well Loreen must release this version of My Hearts Is Refusing me - its a beast!
She would won eurovision with any song :D She's too unique :)

yeah, this is a fact.
She just won ESC2013 with We Got The Power xheart

Terry

She has to release We Got The Power all over Europe. This could be as big as or even bigger than Euphoria if she promoted it all over. I'd also like to see My Heart Is Refusing Me chart all over outside of Sweden. And I don't mean at the lower end of the charts either.

LalehForWD

Agree 200% :)

.ooOO ROSA MANNEN 2013 OOoo.
OT: The Marina and the Diamonds performance in the TV morning show TV4 Nyhetsmorgon recently uploaded by Rosamannen is amazing. Missed this completely last year. Also available on Youtube.

LalehForWD

Now this is more like it. Loreen rocking and singing the sh!t out of Euphoria.
Amateur video from yesterday night concert in Cluj, Romania :ro:

Loreen - Euphoria (live Cluj-Napoca 25.05.2013)

LalehForWD

Unfortunately, I think an UK performance for Loreen is far away. Unless she team up with someone big it's hard to see how it could be done. Do you think she could do a show in Britain on her own?

LalehForWD

Oh, she got lots of Romanian fans and it's certainly no coincidence she's there. She's off to Morocco next and the Mawazine festival in Rabat May 31. She recently cancelled a concert in Warsaw Poland due to lack of time between two other concerts, hope she'll compensate that somehow.

Loreen's artist page at Mawazine
Présente pour la première fois au Maroc, la chanteuse suédoise d’origine marocaine Loreen assurera la première partie du concert. Victorieuse de l'Eurovision en 2012, Loreen est une star en Suède. Son titre Euphoria, qui lui a permis de remporter le concours, a atteint en tête des charts de nombreux pays en Europe et dans le monde.

LalehForWD

I'm sure she really would want to perform in The UK. Just imagine she flew to London the same night she arrived in Stockholm after Baku. I think she arrived London 3 in the morning just to be able participate in BBC morning show. That's a commitment! :)

Terry

That's true. I don't think any other Eurovision winners has appeared on BBC television after winning although Nikki from Ell and Nikki appeared on ITV's Loose Women briefly.

LalehForWD

OK :)
I think Loreen will have to struggle (some hard touring) some time now to find her "true" audience. I have a feeling she's not entirely comfortable fulfilling the role of ESC-queen and need some distance to the whole thing. There's also a lot of other roles forced upon her which doesn't really fit. I hope she will find her way out of this mess back home to the old Loreen with fun attitude and integrity she once was. Speedo-blog loves her but call her current self "unfocused". I don't know.

Top Bottom