Alcazar
Helena Paparizou (amén to that!!!)
Sanna Nielsen
Linda Bengtzing
Magnus Carlsson
Måns Zelmerlöw
Agnes Carlsson

Sweden has so many great artists but they NEVER make the right choice! :cry:
xyeah This would be a perfect line up for the final of Melodifestivalen. :D But Mando Diao, Kevin Borg or Gathania would also be nice imo.

Schlagerman1

Re: SVERIGE - Sweden 2011

To be honest, I hope they change Melodifestivalen alot. I hope to see a formula like this:

2 Semifinals with 10 songs in each. The public votes forward 5 songs to the final = 10 songs final! :)

We are tired with the "Neverending Melodifestivalen" that has too many bad songs. We want less songs and all of them to be good! :)

alca

^ Are you kidding? :p I adore those six weeks full of music! Even if there are many bad songs, the shows are great! :D

alca

OK here's the bomb: K E N T ! ! !
But I seriously doubt that Europe will appreciate Kent's marvellous music! :(

wittgenstein

alca said:
Alcazar
Sanna Nielsen
Linda Bengtzing
Magnus Carlsson
Måns Zelmerlöw
Agnes Carlsson

oh please. none of them except agnes.
this is the problem with swedish melodifestivalen - the same artist coming back again and again.
with the same songs again and again.

i hope 2011 will be the year when all participants has to be newcomers in melodifestivalen.

Schlagerman1

^ Agree with Wittgenstein. Something young, fresh and different and not just Kempe, G:son and the same songwriters all over again.

I would like to see a new artist that just comes in on MF and takes the stage like noone ever done before, with a new style and a great song. Then we maybe have a real shot in ESC 2011! :)

wittgenstein

Schlagerman1 said:
^ Agree with Wittgenstein. Something young, fresh and different and not just Kempe, G:son and the same songwriters all over again.

I would like to see a new artist that just comes in on MF and takes the stage like noone ever done before, with a new style and a great song. Then we maybe have a real shot in ESC 2011! :)

yeah! :D

Let's lobby.

Milos-BC

Mans, BWO (i heard that the singer left the group :( ), Marie Serneholt (her song was awesome last year, too bad she failed), Sanna Nielsen would all be great. Oh, and Eric Saade too :D

alca

wittgenstein said:
alca said:
Alcazar
Sanna Nielsen
Linda Bengtzing
Magnus Carlsson
Måns Zelmerlöw
Agnes Carlsson

oh please. none of them except agnes.
this is the problem with swedish melodifestivalen - the same artist coming back again and again.
with the same songs again and again.

i hope 2011 will be the year when all participants has to be newcomers in melodifestivalen.

They are here every year coz they never got the chance to represent Sweden! Måns was the best choice for 2007! Sanna in 2008 (she won the OGAE Second Chance Contest), Alcazar in 2009 (2nd in OGAE Second chance -- 1st in 2003 and 2005).

It's not the artists that should be changed. It's the composers and the writers that should stop participating in Melodifestivalen.

Or as I said: Send KENT! :cool:

Schlagerman1

^
Of the ones that you listed, Sanna Nielsen and Måns are big possibilities for a win in the next years. Still the question remains if Sanna could get a song like "Empty Room" or if Måns can get one like "Cara Mia", since his "Hope & Glory" weren't good enough.

Alcazar is good, but they are starting to get repetive + Stay The Night were possibly in the wrong year..would have been better to have that song this year...

Helena could of course win MF, but I would personally skip that, cause she might fail when she comes to ESC. Except maybe You, Greeks and Cyprus, who would like to see her again..not many countries I believe.

Magnus Carlsson is too old for MF/ESC if you ask me. His chance were "Live Forever" in 07, but he got unlucky when he got sick.

Agnes is in America at the moment, and won't be back until a few years time...I hardly believe though that she'll ever be in MF again.

And Kent..if they would be in MF, they would by deafult win I believe, though they are a group that is too far away from MF I believe. But maybe Jocke Berg (The singer) as a songwriter, could possibly work maybe...;)

alca

^ About Helena. I don't want her to represent Sweden just because I want to see her competing again. I want her to represent Sweden coz I want Sweden to reach 5 victories in the history of the ESC! :)

Yeah I know that Kent aren't interested in ESC :( And as I said, Europe wouldn't appreciate their music...

Top Bottom