0 0.0%

0 0.0%

0 0.0%

0 0.0%

0 0.0%

0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sim

Despite earlier report, Sweden is still in competition.
However the broadcaster changed from TV4 to SVT.

Josefine Ridell - Allt jag vill ha

Luke

Re: SWEDEN 2010 - Sverige -

Sweden: Internal selection for Junior Eurovision 2010
Plans are in development

After TV4?s withdrawal from the contest, SVT’s commissioning editor Martin Österdahl has informed ESCDaily that Sweden’s entry for the 2010 Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be chosen internally, due to lack of time to run a national selection. Instead, the broadcaster will use a ‘wide network’ of different contacts to find a suitable act that will be able to represent the country well at Junior Eurovision.

Junior Eurovision has now also been moved from SVT’s childrens department within the “Family Entertainment” strategy. Along with this, all planning for the contest will all be under the scope of Melodifestivalen and Adult Eurovision. These will all work together in some way. Österdahl believes that “It will work well for us to identify a good representative for JESC within the same processes.” This will also be the guiding principle for the Junior Eurovision project for SVT.

SVT will also broadcast the contest live on SVT24, a channel with a varied programming schedule from news broadcasts, sports events and re-runs of programs previously broadcast on SVT1 or SVT2. Last year, TV4 broadcasted Junior Eurovision delayed at 06.45am the following morning, as to fit in with their schedules.

We will be able to give more information about the Swedish participation within the next month – after the Summer holiday in Europe is over.

http://escdaily.com/articles/2838

AlekS

Veteran
Josefine Ridell will represent Sweden at Junior Eurovision 2010

Her Junior Eurovision song, “Allt jag vill ha” (Everything I want) has been written by a team with a few famous names – along with Jossan herself, Robert Uhlmann and Johan Bejerholm, Arash (who represented Azerbaijan at Eurovision 2009) and Thomas G:son (famous for writing multiple Eurovision/national final entries in the past decade) have helped to write the song. It’s a midtempo, catchy power ballad that can be interpreted as both a love song and a song about big dreams. She has tried to capture a similar style to one of her idols, Beyoncé.

http://escdaily.com/articles/3722

Schlagerman1

Seems to be in the same style as Mimmi Sandén sung last year, hopefully it is a good song! Cool that Arash takes time and writes it :D

AlekS

Veteran
I really like her voice :) but the song ... hmmm, I hear such style everywhere, it's too wide-spread here. 8 pts. If I could I'd gave it 9.

aletem

Just as I expected!! Good! It should do top3 and should rank the highest from all the western countries on this JESC. :mrgreen:

Schlagerman1

Oh please god we will be last...it is not bad, but so bland! :( Kids won't vote for this..it is too serious and grown up to do well. And she doesn't seem to have Molly Sandéns voice either, so no real grown-up ones either..
Maybe another SVT song will end 15th then (even if 14 countries are competing :lol:)

Tribeca

I'm still waiting for the Swedish national finals to get back, so we can stand for what represents us. Also waiting for the boys turn, cause Sweden always send girls... and I do have to admit I'm a little sick of Swedish representatives always looking at least five years older than the other contestants (of the same age). Sure, that's what 13-year olds look in Sweden, but in Junior Eurovision, it's not appropriate. If I'm not mistaken, Latvias Sarlote is 14 - one year older than Josefine from Sweden, and she looks alot younger...

That's all :p

I like the song, though. The performance (stage colors, clothes, styling) reminds me of Germany's Satellite from Eurovision... still, it is the junior version so it needs a younger vibe, in my opinion...

Top Bottom