Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: :svea: SVEALAND :svea: :svea:

rX3DM4i.jpg

WV 174 ENTRY
Moonica Mac - Till Slutet av Augusti

Grinch

Re: Svealand // WV 61 // Grymlings // Där Gullvivan Blommar // Svealand 60th Anniversary LL Event // Thank you guys xheart

[MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] Thanks for inviting me, it was fun to be there xrose

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Re: Svealand // WV 62 // Postiljonen // The Open Road //

The 62nd Svealand entry:

"The Open Road" - Postiljonen

Thank you [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] for the glorious suggestion! xlove xbow

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Svealand // WV 63 // ?? // ?? // Hints Inside

An evil French lion with ultra thin eyebrows (now living in Svealand obviously) who happens to be an unbearably smug and unlikable lion, his song a gorgeously haunting chanson with an obnoxious dance routine. Will be a hit with all the young girls playing WV who will spam vote in their thousands and also a hit with lavieenrose.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

An evil French lion with ultra thin eyebrows (now living in Svealand obviously) who happens to be an unbearably smug and unlikable lion, his song a gorgeously haunting chanson with an obnoxious dance routine. Will be a hit with all the young girls playing WV who will spam vote in their thousands

I regret to inform you that I have yet to set foot in Svealand in my life and am thus ineligible.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I regret to inform you that I have yet to set foot in Svealand in my life and am thus ineligible.

The clue must be a red herring then. I honestly thought it was you singing for Svealand next edition with your thin eyebrows and chanson with the hot dance routine. Such a shame.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

An evil French lion with ultra thin eyebrows (now living in Svealand obviously) who happens to be an unbearably smug and unlikable lion, his song a gorgeously haunting chanson with an obnoxious dance routine. Will be a hit with all the young girls playing WV who will spam vote in their thousands and also a hit with lavieenrose.
You're spot on, Rainy! :lol:

;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Re: Svealand // WV 63 // Rikard Wolff // Röda Luftballong //

The 63rd :svea: entry:

"Röda Luftballong" - Rikard Wolff

Hints explained:
Rikard Wolff did the Swedish voice of Scar in Disney's The Lion King. He's performed many Édith Piaf songs in the past and she's probably his biggest idol and inspiration. Danny Saucedo actually wrote the music and co-wrote the lyrics to Röda Luftballong! :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Svealand // WV 66 // One More Time // Fairy Tale //

xcry1 I do not know if my reju votes would have made any difference, but from now on I will finally be able to vote in REJU. :D In the meanwhile, thanks for sharing one more beauty, there are so many from wonderful :svea: in these 4 years. :D xlove

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: Svealand // WV 67 // Sarek // Strömpolska //

Love this xheat

Ringdalen

Re: Svealand // WV 67 // Sarek // Strömpolska //

Amazing song xlove

Went right into my ¨Songs I am currently hooked on¨ playlist on Spotify xheat xheart

Top Bottom