Contact us

Survivor

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Let me do my ranking here from what i've watched (no spoilers from the first two eps)

Australian Survivor Added in white

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

esc87fan

I thought the first episode of WaW was great, what a comeback by the Sele tribe in the second immunity challenge!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

DanielLuis

BorisBubbles

Veteran
lol i still haven't seen a lick of WaW but i'm still cackling at the Denise Thing - I can't even be upset at the outcome because it straight-up reads like something you'd find in a fanfic.

Speaking of fanfics, I rewatched all of Gabon over the weekend, which was my first season and the one which got me into Survivor in the first place.

editing chart that spoils the boot order:
What an INSANE season where the token alliance of boring smug gets dunked by a bunch mentally unstable people of colour and white outcasts, all of which would've been the first boot on a more regular season xheart Easily one of the 10 best seasons of Survivor, and possibly top five? WaW can't top that, i'm sure.

and now the bit where I mince words about this glorious cast:

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Speaking of fanfics, I rewatched all of Gabon over the weekend, which was my first season and the one which got me into Survivor in the first place.
What an INSANE season where the token alliance of boring smug gets dunked by a bunch mentally unstable people of colour and white outcasts, all of which would've been the first boot on a more regular season xheart Easily one of the 10 best seasons of Survivor, and possibly top five? WaW can't top that, i'm sure.

This is a FLAW-FREE take on Gabon thank you for it

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom