Contact us

Survivor

Clinty

sis if you are two episodes behind and you are calling living legend wendy 'wendyangel', i can't wait to see when you catch up

hope i helped

Ok I'm caught up now and omg Wendy is such a troll legend xheart3 hiding the flint to force her chicken saving agenda and then freeing them after the swap anyway xheart also Reem is iconic so I love her too
I'm actually enjoying this season? I was expecting the Edge of Extinction twist to be a massive flop and everyone to be shoving themselves up the returnees' butts but the dynamics seem pretty interesting so far!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Ok I'm caught up now and omg Wendy is such a troll legend xheart3 hiding the flint to force her chicken saving agenda and then freeing them after the swap anyway xheart also Reem is iconic so I love her too
I'm actually enjoying this season? I was expecting the Edge of Extinction twist to be a massive flop and everyone to be shoving themselves up the returnees' butts but the dynamics seem pretty interesting so far!

i just watched the last episode and indeed she is a LEGEND and i am screaming with the chickens ruining the confessionals. Winners already.

This season is great so far, I'm really surprised.

esc87fan

Next week's episode should be a good one with the merge and the Extinction Island inhabitants out for revenge!

Alaska49

i actually stopped watching survivor in the middle of ghost island because it got so formulaic and predictable (i got the winners of ghost island and david vs goliath right by the merge and i didn't even WATCH david vs goliath!) but

as for this last season, i refused to watch on principle but i am glad a nice looking penis won it all and ruined all of jeff probst's dreams, because that wasn't a sentence i thought i could still construct. how did he not see such an ending coming, btw? joe was obviously not winning SHIT. probst ruins survivor much more than jon ola sand or [nordic name redacted] could ever ruin eurovision.

as for the next season, the lure of watching sandra just being on an island talking shit to and about people with absolutely no stakes for herself is enormous but those giant busts of her and rob did a great job of keeping me away. what the fuck.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
DVG was the last season I watched. That shit was good, yo. Angelina is a constellation, Gabby's Toko Fukawa-like journey in which she would constantly emotionally torment poor clueless Christian was brilliant-

Gabby: "I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU"
Christian: "like... in the sand?".

and Christian himself is prboably the best male contestant in the past five seasons, so.

I can't wait for the upcoming all winners season where I'll finally be forced to root against Sandra when her crusty boomer ass will try stage an unapolegetic vagicide. :cry:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Girl, I LOVE Sandra (d'uh i'm a normal unhinged human being) but she said herself that she'll boot all the women first. Like, is this the same Sandra of "I CAN GET LOUD TO WTF", "YOU NEED TO GET INTO THE OCEAN AND WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS" and "BYE TONY! SAY HI TO SIERRA FOR ME!!!"???

I have no issue if she were to target just the shitty ones. But if she kills off Sophie, Poverty and Natalie early, I WILL NOT be happy :-/

She has my blessing to go after Kim though. Kim sucked. :-)

BorisBubbles

Veteran
No 39 spoilers from me. I didn't see that.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
good luck trying to survive watching season 39. i dropped on the merge episode

Girl, I LOVE Sandra (d'uh i'm a normal unhinged human being) but she said herself that she'll boot all the women first. Like, is this the same Sandra of "I CAN GET LOUD TO WTF", "YOU NEED TO GET INTO THE OCEAN AND WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS" and "BYE TONY! SAY HI TO SIERRA FOR ME!!!"???

I have no issue if she were to target just the shitty ones. But if she kills off Sophie, Poverty and Natalie early, I WILL NOT be happy :-/

She has my blessing to go after Kim though. Kim sucked. :-)
i saw that video but of course i'll pretend she is just joking because she likes to be funny!!!!!!! no bias because she is my second favorite survivor winner just losing to australian legend shane gould not at all!!!!!!!! (sandra pls just boot amber)

DenizESC

Banned
I stopped watching 39 after Kellee got eliminated and Jeff Probst let that disgusting Dan stay... What the actual f!!! I'm a very touchy-feely person as well, that was definitely not normal and Kellee came on to you like an adult and told you: 'look I know you don't mean bad but can you please stop touching me, personally I'm not that type of person and I'm not comfortable with it'
And he can still not accept that simple of a boundary and keeps touching her and everyone else. completely no respect for her at all. Can't believe so many men out there protecting him like no this is not a men vs women thing and it never should be!

Very weak people on the island as well, look we all would love to win a million dollars but also no ones chances are that high and a lot of it comes down to luck or whoever the show wants to win also so at least stand up when you actually see something that's just not right! Majority of them walked out broke but also with character assasination tbh smh it's like one of those things I'd risk a million dollars even for, same for someone being racist etc. some things don't have a price for me.
Kudos to Janet

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I stopped watching 39 after Kellee got eliminated and Jeff Probst let that disgusting Dan stay... What the actual f!!! I'm a very touchy-feely person as well, that was definitely not normal and Kellee came on to you like an adult and told you: 'look I know you don't mean bad but can you please stop touching me, personally I'm not that type of person and I'm not comfortable with it'
And he can still not accept that simple of a boundary and keeps touching her and everyone else. completely no respect for her at all. Can't believe so many men out there protecting him like no this is not a men vs women thing and it never should be!

Very weak people on the island as well, look we all would love to win a million dollars but also no ones chances are that high and a lot of it comes down to luck or whoever the show wants to win also so at least stand up when you actually see something that's just not right! Majority of them walked out broke but also with character assasination tbh smh it's like one of those things I'd risk a million dollars even for, same for someone being racist etc. some things don't have a price for me.
Kudos to Janet
Love you

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Oh yeah I didn't bother with 39, and I'm lowkey pleased that I didn't. blerg.

Kaoh Rong and David vs Goliath are the only good seasons since season 30. Survivor has really gone to shit, huh?

esc87fan

Season 40 "Winners at War" starts Wednesday, I can't wait! It's the 20th anniversary of the US version on May 31, and what better way to celebrate by bringing back 20 past winners to duke it out for $2 million

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Let the rankings commence. Here's mine of the winners (of the seasons I've seen)

Top Bottom