Contact us

Survivor

astatine86

Oh, wow! Never thought I'd see a Survivor thread on a Eurovision forum.

Well, I've loved the show for years and it makes me so happy it keeps delivering each season.

Sandra left unscathed again is mind blowing. Long live the Queen.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm. It quite as crazy as far as Sandra is concerned. I didn't watch her first season but thought that Parvati deserved to win in seson 20. But I do like the fact that she playing more aggressively. So kudos to her.

DanielLuis

The rigging when they "discover" the idols, or clues to the idol, is so clear. It always goes to Probst's pets. So Tai uses his idol and the next episode he finds a clue again, it's just so ridiculous. And JT obviously finds one the day after he blows up his game, how convenient. Too bad he's such a bad player that he went home without even bringing the idol to tribal with him :lol: And the queen stays queen, I can't believe a two time winner can survive so long! She literally had a had at everything that happened in her tribe this episode.

Also if anyone still had doubts about Debbie being insane, I hope this episode cleared things for you :lol:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

GW7qPSX.gif

Sorry, I wish I had something insightful to say, but

DanielLuis

This past season was so so so so so blatantly rigged in favour of Ben. All the immunity idols constantly getting put back in the game (and the production probably tipping him off about their location), that beyond ridiculous twist in the finale. I have never seen a competition so obviously rigged in favour of someone before, it really was disastrous.

DenizESC

Banned
This past season was so so so so so blatantly rigged in favour of Ben. All the immunity idols constantly getting put back in the game (and the production probably tipping him off about their location), that beyond ridiculous twist in the finale. I have never seen a competition so obviously rigged in favour of someone before, it really was disastrous.

I recently decided to watch (American) Survivor again after a while and oh boy how much I regret that decision. Agree with Daniel here, never seen a competition as rigged as season 35 in favour of Ben. At some point I just tuned off as it just became so obvious and just looked up who the (obvious) 'sole survivor' was. Poor Chrissy was robbed of a MILLION dollars...

DanielLuis

I recently decided to watch (American) Survivor again after a while and oh boy how much I regret that decision. Agree with Daniel here, never seen a competition as rigged as season 35 in favour of Ben. At some point I just tuned off as it just became so obvious and just looked up who the (obvious) 'sole survivor' was. Poor Chrissy was robbed of a MILLION dollars...

Hoenstly, the past few seasons have been great, but this last one was ust awful really. You should watch Survivor 28 or 31 in case you haven't, those two were amazing.

esc87fan

Season 38 of the US series starts next week Wednesday (February 20)! The theme is Age of Extinction and features 14 new players alongside 4 returnees

esc87fan

The Edge of Extinction twist is looking interesting, I can't wait to see how it unfolds further

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I'm two episodes behind ;_; I watched the premiere but forgot everything other than wanting Wendyangel to defeat everyone and win

sis if you are two episodes behind and you are calling living legend wendy 'wendyangel', i can't wait to see when you catch up

hope i helped

Top Bottom